What's new

General/Other Injustice: New Green Lantern Banner, "Fully charged!"

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
yeah... i was joking, i don't really think that's sinestro, but it could be. i think batman became a sinestro lantern later
Batman has had nearly every corp ring on his finger. Will, Fear, Death, Anger...I even think he got avarice and hope once. Here's waiting on Star Sapphire.

shaowebb

really a red lantern? when was that?
I think it was recent, but it was like a two panel thing again just like with the yellow ring. I can't remember which comic it was in since there are so damned many lantern comics at the same time now. "He's got a ring!" "Get it off him!" *GONE!* .... is how it went down again. I think they do this just to sell toys of it. Works for me!

Also the Batman black lantern thing is sketchy. Yes he had it, but no it technically wasn't him, but yes at the time it was still him since they hadn't decided how to write Batman as back yet. I believe at that point it was kicked around he'd get Lazarus Pit action to return or something so it was both yes and no that he was a Black Lantern. Retroactively once he was back it was changed to no to cover the return story. It was left open for that reason.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I think it was recent, but it was like a two panel thing again just like with the yellow ring. I can't remember which comic it was in since there are so damned many lantern comics at the same time now.

Also the Batman black lantern thing is sketchy. Yes he had it, but no it technically wasn't him, but yes at the time it was still him since they hadn't decided how to write Batman as back yet. I believe at that point it was kicked around he'd get Lazarus Pit action to return or something so it was both yes and no that he was a Black Lantern. Retroactively once he was back it was changed to no to cover the return story. It was left open for that reason.

I just got done with Blackest Night recently and I think from the beginning they pointed out it wasn't Batman. The guy who resurrected him even puts Batman in quotation marks to signify it's not really him.

Reedoms

Noob
Batman has had nearly every corp ring on his finger. Will, Fear, Death, Anger...I even think he got avarice and hope once. Here's waiting on Star Sapphire.
Technically Batman has only used Green and Yellow since during Blackest Night, the Batman in that was a clone made by Darkseid and not actually Bruce since he was going through time due to the omega sanction. He's never gotten orange, blue, or any of the others either. The only person who has used all the rings would be Kyle who has turned into the all-lantern. Lobo had all of em but Orange at one point as well.

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
shame there's still no Guy, I'm hoping he'll be DLC. The lanterns can do so much it'd be easy to make him with a seperate moveset.

shaowebb

Notice we have had only the Yellow Lantern alt on Green Lantern. I'm betting we get some alt character skins sold as packs to us all later on.