What's new

INJUSTICE: Killer Frost and Ares Official GameSpot Reveal Trailer

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
OMG WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED
not to annoy you with my daily posts about MMH but now that they have finally cofirmed what us good old fans knew for months, they can concentrate on announcing J'onn as DLC ;)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
ARES IS A FUCKING BEAST!!!
that double stomp kick shall become the new doom kicks!

cant wait till the 19th man,so hype!

Freeze and Cold are both badass.......
Freeze is not a bad character or anything... but I think Cold is much more versatile.

If Freeze where in this game, you'd have to find a way to tie Nora into the story. It's the crux of his character.

Cold is more... adaptable. He's very anti-heroic in nature, and his motives are more interesting, varying, and morally ambiguous in nature.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Freeze is not a bad character or anything... but I think Cold is much more versatile.

If Freeze where in this game, you'd have to find a way to tie Nora into the story. It's the crux of his character.

Cold is more... adaptable. He's very anti-heroic in nature, and his motives are more interesting, varying, and morally ambiguous in nature.
Like I said in other threads I'd rather have Cold over Freeze and I'd rather have both over Killer Frost. Killer Frost is the chick you add in the BG of stuff.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Damn, that Ares is lookin' fiiiiiiiiiiine!

Also as I am not the biggest Killer Frost fan on the planet, I am not liking the looks of a lot of her moves, I can see my self getting annoyed playing against KF users online.

It's not unfair or anything though, or unbalanced, I'll just have to deal. Obviously there is a strong Sub-Zero vibe, but I guess there would be with any ice character NRS included.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I really dont understand what you expect any ice character in any game to do? LOL, they freeze shit. Killer frost looks fun to me atleast, i think they made the supers simple on purpose though.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I really dont understand what you expect any ice character in any game to do? LOL, they freeze shit. Killer frost looks fun to me atleast, i think they made the supers simple on purpose though.
She looks OK to me, I wish NRS would get more creative with the ice stuff though. There is SO much more you can do than just a few freezes and some ice daggers. The possibilities are practically endless and they give her generic shit, most of which Sub-Zero already has.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
She looks OK to me, I wish NRS would get more creative with the ice stuff though. There is SO much more you can do than just a few freezes and some ice daggers. The possibilities are practically endless and they give her generic shit, most of which Sub-Zero already has.
Yea you could do some cooler shit but if you are talking about things like making constructs they already have characters like that, and no one in this game seems to play the same.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I love how they both play and look. Soooooooo many characters for me to enjoy right now as my backlog of folks I want to go into the lab with keeps growing.