What's new

INJUSTICE: Killer Frost and Ares Official GameSpot Reveal Trailer

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
It's official. NRS can't make beautiful women faces. Ares is dumb. His face is dumb. His voice is dumb. His super is dumb. So is Killer Frost. Horrible design, horrible moves, horrible super.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
It's official. NRS can't make beautiful women faces. Ares is dumb. His face is dumb. His voice is dumb. His super is dumb. So is Killer Frost. Horrible design, horrible moves, horrible super.
Where is the dislike button already..

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
KF may be my main. Assuming the net code isn't ass.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm honestly disappointed with KF. She looks so stock ice power person. Looks too much like a combo of Sub-Zero and Frost. I think her special trait is nice though.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Here is the steps to follow on TYM to be annoying as fuck in regards to Injustice:

1 - Complain your character isn't in the game
2 - Complain about what your character looks like once they do reveal them
3 - Complain that their moves aren't proper once they do show the gameplay (she's not icy enough), this would also apply to their voice
4 - Find another character to bitch about
5 - Begin again at step 1

I have news for you Killer Frost fanboys - you know why she's in the game? BECAUSE YOU BITCHED ABOUT IT. She's not a well known or popular character, AND SHE'S IN THE FUCKING GAME FOR YOU. Be happy. Same goes for you Raven dicks who wouldn't shut up for months about her.

Mr Freeze is one of my favorite Batman villains, and he's not in the game. Do I care? Not really. Would I trade Martian Manhunter for Raven, Killer Frost AND Hawkgirl? Yup.

This game looks fucking awesome and I couldn't be more excited. It's just crazy how everyone likes to complain. Also, have any of you considered that this is 90 FUCKING SECONDS of gameplay split between another character? I highly doubt you get the full grasp of the character in that time.

Having said all that, WHERE THE FUCK IS CALENDAR MAN?!?!?!?! THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Add Killer Frost to my potential main list I liked everything from the trait to the super to the win pose

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
how you gonna react if hes invis!?!?!? sound AHHHHHHHHHHHHH i said bah not brah BAH
Game auto tracks BRAH and with tele being -19 d1d2 starter w NW or a 5 frame starter w batman that autocorrects should be substantial enough for a -19 invisible move BRAH