What's new

INJUSTICE: Killer Frost and Ares Official GameSpot Reveal Trailer

Game auto tracks BRAH and with tele being -19 d1d2 starter w NW or a 5 frame starter w batman that autocorrects should be substantial enough for a -19 invisible move BRAH
ur cheatin ive only played the demo... but i do think sound would be a good thing to react to that with brah... and you better be spaced properly for that man.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
ur cheatin ive only played the demo... but i do think sound would be a good thing to react to that with brah... and you better be spaced properly for that man.
Wth are u talking about? Spaced for what?

The dude teleports next to your cankles and everyone's d1 is decent range to superior range so the spacing is done for me by the dude teleporting into my zip code

Wth are u talking about? Spaced for what?

The dude teleports next to your cankles and everyone's d1 is decent range to superior range so the spacing is done for me by the dude teleporting into my zip code
i thought the teleport was sort of like freddys... because i saw him teleport behind in the gameplay and in front... i thought the teleport was spacing oriented... like it moved a specific distance... or does he have 2 different?

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
No, I think the whole roster can find a place in a big story.

But Freeze... he's a very isolated villain with a motive that really only serves one kind of story, IMO.
I'm not getting my hopes up, I expect the Big 5 and people like Lex and Joker who got trailers to impact the story and maybe Cyborg cause he's tech the rest I think will just have some filler lines or scenes or something

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
i thought the teleport was sort of like freddys... because i saw him teleport behind in the gameplay and in front... i thought the teleport was spacing oriented... like it moved a specific distance... or does he have 2 different?
In front n behind u