What's new

Injustice - Issue #4 Now Available + Tom Taylor Interview, "The response has been overwhelming"

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Getting schooled by the fastest strongest dude on the planet isn't exactly shameful. Just cause you find out one day that you're not Lebron James doesn't mean you can't ball.

On the real though, if Batman pulls some shit out of his ass to save Joker but they all just let Lois die, it will truly be some shady shit.
I'm just saying Superman just completely shut him down took his ring right off Superman can pretty much do that when ever he wants that has to make GL feel alil shitty but I get what you're saying..and I think Flash is faster then Superman....Also I don't think anyone could have saved Lois she was in space in Superman's hands everyone else was on the ground

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I don't know how he could save him from a arm through the chest o.o

Because he's Batman, that excuse works for everything else.

Edit: Seriously though, it could be Flash taking him to Star Labs or anything. They're gonna find some way to save this guy, lesser people have lived through more.

i think two things could happen, either the joker is not killed by superman, or there's a cosmic aspect controlling the events of the game (maybe the spectre) someone mentioned that when the bomb blew up metropolis there was a flash of light that like paralyzed everyone. he is seen trying to kill harley in the story trailer and that's clearly after superman went dictator

Reedoms

Noob
I'm still confused if the artist for this comic has never seen Hal Jordan before or if he isn't actually Hal. When GL got his ring taken he looked almost identical to Kyle.

axeman87

Noob
Got an Iphone? buy an Itunes gift card with paypal and use the itunes credit and download the DC comics app.
Yeh I know... I was hoping to read it on something bigger like my (Android) tablet or PC(Mac). I got on iTunes anyway and it was surprisingly fine on the iPhone.

On topic.. I hope Joker doesn't survive, but he probably will.

Looks like GL is Kyle Rayner for sure.

Holy crap! It just hit me. Lol. The theory that many of you brought up, including trufenix are saying somehow the involvement of a God that manipulates time is in the plot. For one, that we've seen The Joker, alive in the trailers, the whole "frozen in time" theme, and NRS haven't revealed how are characters able to fight Superman.

So, what hit me was, the game is called "Gods Among Us", alluding to multiple Gods. So, there has to be more, maybe even playable characters? I doubt it's just Superman that the game title is referring to as God.

I think everyone overlooked the whole title of the game ;).

Holy crap! It just hit me. Lol. The theory that many of you brought up, including trufenix are saying somehow the involvement of a God that manipulates time is in the plot. For one, that we've seen The Joker, alive in the trailers, the whole "frozen in time" theme, and NRS haven't revealed how are characters able to fight Superman.

So, what hit me was, the game is called "Gods Among Us", alluding to multiple Gods. So, there has to be more, maybe even playable characters? I doubt it's just Superman that the game title is referring to as God.

I think everyone overlooked the whole title of the game ;).
that... is... really interesting! i want to know the story now

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

Well many, if not most, superheros are seen as Gods by many: WW is a lesser Superman with much better hand to hand combat skills, Green Lantern can make anything from his mind, Aquaman is king of the ocean, Flash is so fast he can break apart his particles and go through solid objects, the list goes on. If we're talking actual Gods then it's different but "Gods Among Us" could simply refer to heroes.

Well many, if not most, superheros are seen as Gods by many: WW is a lesser Superman with much better hand to hand combat skills, Green Lantern can make anything from his mind, Aquaman is king of the ocean, Flash is so fast he can break apart his particles and go through solid objects, the list goes on. If we're talking actual Gods then it's different but "Gods Among Us" could simply refer to heroes.
Well, I hope that time manipulation theory is right, that'd be pretty cool. Plus, we haven't gotten a character that can really showcase their powers. The reason I doubt what you're saying is the game has characters like Catwoman, GA, Luthor, etc.

Reedoms

Noob
Well, I hope that time manipulation theory is right, that'd be pretty cool. Plus, we haven't gotten a character that can really showcase their powers. The reason I doubt what you're saying is the game has characters like Catwoman, GA, Luthor, etc.
What are you talking about, Luthor is the god of Science.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

It's a cool concept, I just don't think you can draw alot from the title. Like, what's the Injustice? Superman's Regime? If that's the case then "Gods Among Us" refers to him and his Regime. Is it Superman's view on how villains are treated? GAU makes no sense in that instance. If Injustice is just the series name (Resident Evil: Code Veronica) then it could be anything but if it's just the title for this game or if even the GAU are the title of the series then I don't know how much you can draw.

trufenix

bye felicia
imo the more important plot point is whatever weakens superman to the point when someone like Catwoman can beat him up which is something they've said will be addressed. That alone says there's a powerful magic user yet unrevealed or some ridiculous plot point like rage or kryptonite rain or some sort of Batman plot bomb. Nobody they've revealed so far, even Ares, WW or Doomsday is capable of just turning off Superman's powers in a flash.

imo the more important plot point is whatever weakens superman to the point when someone like Catwoman can beat him up which is something they've said will be addressed. That alone says there's a powerful magic user yet unrevealed or some ridiculous plot point like rage or kryptonite rain or some sort of Batman plot bomb. Nobody they've revealed so far, even Ares, WW or Doomsday is capable of just turning off Superman's powers in a flash.
IMO is not so much that they weaken superman, i think the weakest heroes get powered up, in the story trailer batman is wearing heavy armor when he encounters sinestro hal that resembles the armor he wore in the dark knight returns againts superman. i say ares could possibly empower someone with magic, maybe lex and batman with tecnology. or the spectre

Explain way off course? I think this issue does a fine example of illustrating that the Joker has no idea what the ramifications of his plans are, he just does them to see what will happen. And now that the wheels are in motion, he is no longer necessary to keep the machine going.
Some of Joker's best-laid plans are set up so that no matter what happens, he wins. And another running theme to his plans, especially when they involve just a single person, is that no matter how good a person is, all it would take is one bad day to push them over the cliffs of insanity.

Joker not only set things in motion that tricked Superman into killing Lois and his unborn child, he basically had Superman destroy most, if not all, of Metropolis at the same time. And by the fact that Superman was willing to take Joker's life? Joker WINS. He pushed him over that threshold and even if Joker lives, there's no turning back for the Man of Steel.

Reedoms

Noob
Joker not only set things in motion that tricked Superman into killing Lois and his unborn child, he basically had Superman destroy most, if not all, of Metropolis at the same time. And by the fact that Superman was willing to take Joker's life? Joker WINS. He pushed him over that threshold and even if Joker lives, there's no turning back for the Man of Steel.
I will never understand this. Superman has killed before and it never did anything bad. Sure, he had to go to counseling for it and shit, but he got over it. Joker somehow winning because he made Superman kill him is silly. If anything, Gotham would give him a damn key to the city for taking out a terrorist.