What's new

Injustice Interview w/ Ed Boon by Kamidogu + 65% Flash Combo from Igromir, Russia

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Thats just like your opinion bro. stop pretending like you knkw how the game is supposed to be play already. what if the gMe is very combo based and fast matches like KI?
Not opinion, its stupid to have a game with easy 65% combos, has nothing to do with being combo based Mr opinion police

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
This only proves one thing: They learned nothing from mk's combat mechanics and fairness. Less and less likely that I'd buy this.

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
Not opinion, its stupid to have a game with easy 65% combos, has nothing to do with being combo based Mr opinion police
Have you not been reading anything that has to do with Injustice?? Have you not read the thread you are commenting in?? The build they are using for the combo is VERY old and out of date. It doesn't even have cat woman as an available character. Calm yo tits.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Have you not been reading anything that has to do with Injustice?? Have you not read the thread you are commenting in?? The build they are using for the combo is VERY old and out of date. It doesn't even have cat woman as an available character. Calm yo tits.
Thats what im saying, calm your tits

Just noticed the first combo starts from a low poke? Maan.. lol.

Whoever has single strike mid-hitting launchers coupled with being able to start a combo with that down poke is certainly going to be a threat.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
50% plus combos aren't exactly an unheard of thing in fighting games, you guys are aware of this right? Be glad its not like Marvel 3 were 1 hit means a dead character, and they found it before the game is released so if they don't want the damage to be that high they'll remove it. Seriously you guys are just looking for any excuse to freak out aren't you?

Aris_adapted

Aristotle
@Rathalos
[d+1] ~ EX d, f+1 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 65 %

Yes: d, f+1 is lightning kick how it is in move list.
By the way guys EX d, f+1 is special mid-OVERHEAD, and just d, f+1 is not OVERHEAD. So that's it ;)

josh99

Noob
50% plus combos aren't exactly an unheard of thing in fighting games, you guys are aware of this right? Be glad its not like Marvel 3 were 1 hit means a dead character, and they found it before the game is released so if they don't want the damage to be that high they'll remove it. Seriously you guys are just looking for any excuse to freak out aren't you?
for the record, most of the time when your touched in marvel you'll survive unless it's a clean hit. If your character dies it's technically a 33% combo.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Ok what exactly is your definition of fairness in a fighting game and why is a 65% combo not fair?
It's a personal opinion that I don't believe fighting games should be about who can stay afk longer while the other one is comboing. It gets boring fast.
My definition of fairness is dependent on what kind of fighting game we are talking about.
MK9 has many issues that I do not want to see again in any sequel.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It's a personal opinion that I don't believe fighting games should be about who can stay afk longer while the other one is comboing. It gets boring fast.
My definition of fairness is dependent on what kind of fighting game we are talking about.
MK9 has many issues that I do not want to see again in any sequel.
OK I can understand some of that, at least the AFK part.
However, well the flash's combo does a lot of damage, its not exactly that long, its definitely no Marvel, Skullgirls, or Blazblue.

Its about the average length of a MK combo.

for the record, most of the time when your touched in marvel you'll survive unless it's a clean hit. If your character dies it's technically a 33% combo.
That isn't anywhere true.

If I do a 33% combo on you in MK9, you gain meter and get to reset the situation back to neutral.

If I kill a character in mvc2/3, you lose an assist, the ability to DHC with your 2nd char, the ability to alpha counter your 2nd character in, and force you to eat a mixup that has 2-4 50/50 back to back and etc.

The comparison is nowhere near accurate at all.

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
Just noticed the first combo starts from a low poke? Maan.. lol.

Whoever has single strike mid-hitting launchers coupled with being able to start a combo with that down poke is certainly going to be a threat.
Almost every other fighter has pokes into combos but you only play mk9 so you wouldnt know or care about that. this game is not mk9 remember that.