What's new

Injustice Interview w/ Ed Boon by Kamidogu + 65% Flash Combo from Igromir, Russia

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Chris from Kamidogu.com got an interview with Ed Boon in Australia during the EB Expo which showcased Injustice - Gods Among Us. While asking several questions regarding Injustice, Chris also asks a few questions to Ed regarding Mortal Kombat being banned in the country as well as any similarities with story line depth with Mortal Kombat 9 and in to Injustice.

Ed explains that not all arenas will have several interactive environments as some may have one or the next one will have three opportunities for environmental damage. On top of this Ed also expresses their desire to have actors from animated series' to reprise their roles for the characters in Injustice.
dc1.jpg

In addition to this, as you are aware of the recent show tournament that was held at Igromir in Moscow, Russia one of the attendees, our very own Mr.Riddler recently uploaded a Flash combo performed by KINGusha. This combo should be taken with a grain of salt as this was a very early build of the game. Enjoy, it's 65%!

Attachments

SGX

Noob
How is that "broken?" Looks fine to me. Especially considering you have 2 life bars per match (no rounds) and that's 65% of one, not both. Maybe scale the damage down to 50%?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
How is that "broken?" Looks fine to me. Especially considering you have 2 life bars per match (no rounds) and that's 65% of one, not both. Maybe scale the damage down to 50%?
no meter and consider it 65% out of one round.

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
Kitana has 54% mid-screen from a safe launcher! your point? Im very scared that the so called fans r gonn ruin this game. they calling a 65%combo broken already wtf... all this bitching is only gonnA hurt this game.

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
I think his damage is fine. People are forgetting he doesn't have a projectile. Theirs going to be a zoning character that will completely dominate Flash.

It'll get patched, everyone stop crying about it. Kung lao, scorpion, smoke etc... all had ridiculous combos before they were patched or damage scaled

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Did anyone notice that the interview shows footage from one of the last trailers but the scenes were extended? I.E. The flash jack hammering superman into the car. The trailer only shows him smacking supes into the car. Here we see that it actually launches him.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The build is 8 months old. This shit is probably long gone and Flash is probably bottom tier already.
Well IDK about bottom, but ya dude needs some major weaknesses to balance out his running stance, mixup potential, and just how fucking fast his moves come out.

He is a pixie character, he needs to be doing the lowest damage in the game.

Tolkeen

/wrists
WAAAAH FLASH CAN DO 65% no meter.... way to completely ignore the import part of this post.

APRIL 2013!!!

6 Months and counting.....

2 life bars per match will be over like nothing.
That's one of the concernes I have with the game. In theory it doesn't look like the matches will last long. They will be over way too quickly, and you will have to search for a new one.

Once people figured out the combos and the stage-interactives, which seem to do a lot of damage, matches will be over in less than a minute :-7 If they change the clash(cinematic).

They really do need to scale down the damage overall.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Is it actually 65% though? or is it 33%? (two life bars)
two life bars has nothing to do with it... you can think of the life bars as the first and second round. It is 65% but will likely be toned down... this is an early and probably by now, a non-existent build of the game.

Hamzer-Siraj

What's a footsie?
two life bars has nothing to do with it... you can think of the life bars as the first and second round. It is 65% but will likely be toned down... this is an early and probably by now, a non-existent build of the game.
I was just thinking of it as half damage, 1 round per game. But yeah, they'll definitely be toning that guy down.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
This damage isnt fine people stop bullshitting, its an early build and itll be obviously different in the final build.

i hope they can get the damage for characters right this time unlike mk9

P.S. there was a guy cosplaying as kano, AWESOME

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
This damage isnt fine people stop bullshitting, its an early build and itll be obviously different in the final build.

i hope they can get the damage for characters right this time unlike mk9

P.S. there was a guy cosplaying as kano, AWESOME
Thats just like your opinion bro. stop pretending like you knkw how the game is supposed to be play already. what if the gMe is very combo based and fast matches like KI?