What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Prequel Comic Issue #6

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
welp dont go around raping, killing and settin off nukes and superman will leave ya to it !

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The confusion is because there are rumored to be 6 issues total, leading up until the games release (including one scheduled for the week after) but whats not so well indicated is that each of those issues is comprised of 3 chapters. The chapters are whats being released week to week right now, and a lot of people assumed this weak (chapter 6) would be the end of it.

And for the record, the collectors edition of the game will come with the first 3 issues not chapters.
They are usually at your local comic shop.

There are 5 print issues IIRC, and they contain 3 digital issues in them.

The print issues are said to be released the first Wednesday of a new month.
Hopefully there will be one big Injustice pack available in paper books, I just hope there's way for me to collect all of them in paper. I got the collector's edition so that's, first I was told first 6 issues now it's 3 issues? It's confusing, is there not a chapter per issue?

Hopefully there will be one big Injustice pack available in paper books, I just hope there's way for me to collect all of them in paper. I got the collector's edition so that's, first I was told first 6 issues now it's 3 issues? It's confusing, is there not a chapter per issue?
There are total of 15 single chapters each, each print issue has 3 chapters in them, hence 5 issues total each containing 3 chapters.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
There are total of 15 single chapters each, each print issue has 3 chapters in them, hence 5 issues total each containing 3 chapters.
Ahh, ok thanks for the detailed explanation. I'm guessing the issue released week after the game comes out is the last one? Who knows.

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm sure, with this book taking the top spot all over amazon and comixology every week, they are already feverishly working on a trade or compilation of some sort. This doesn't look like the kind of one shot book they're just going to sweep under the rug.

Reedoms

Noob
I'm sure, with this book taking the top spot all over amazon and comixology every week, they are already feverishly working on a trade or compilation of some sort. This doesn't look like the kind of one shot book they're just going to sweep under the rug.
They already said they were going to collect them in a trade after the games release.

i loved the part where
superman revealed his identity to the world, it was stunning and it leaves a great cliffhanger until next issue!

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
i loved the part where
superman revealed his identity to the world, it was stunning and it leaves a great cliffhanger until next issue!
Why?
Clark Kent is a nobody, why should the world bother about him?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

They may care that Kent was Superman. But no, there's no one left that cares about Clark because they all died from a Nuke.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
They may care that Kent was Superman. But no, there's no one left that cares about Clark because they all died from a Nuke.
I don't think anyone cared about him but his parents :) Anyway, Superman is now invulnerable since his only weakness is gone.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Sometimes one has to be compassionate, other times one has to be cruel. Superman lacks the second. At least he didn't let it out. And when
Lois died
it all got out, so
he killed the Joker
and what seems, he became a dictator.