What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Prequel Comic Issue #6

Injustice: Gods Among Us Comic issue #6 written by Tom Taylor, is out today, if you all haven't picked it up or started reading the Prequel Comics that are being released digitally for Injustice: Gods Among Us the video game, I suggest you all go read them if you can. The short comics provide very good insight into the plot for the game when it releases April 16 and set up some important framework that is helpful to know.

This week in Issue #6 we get a glimpse of the Man of Steel's motive and plan against the travesty that has happened within the comics.

Visit this LINK to purchase the latest issue and get caught up on the current events.

For those of you who have read it, what are your thoughts after finishing the latest chapter?​
Discuss, theorize, give a whirl!​

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
this issue was good NOT great and I say that only because it didn't have any OMG or WTF moments BUT still a very solid issue that really gets you closer to understanding Superman's plans per say..

Tom Taylor confirmed that there will be another issue next Tuesday also which is great cause for some reason I thought I read that this was it...

this issue was good NOT great and I say that only because it didn't have any OMG or WTF moments BUT still a very solid issue that really gets you closer to understanding Superman's plans per say..

Tom Taylor confirmed that there will be another issue next Tuesday also which is great cause for some reason I thought I read that this was it...
There's a ton more comics coming.

Reedoms

Noob
I'm still confused as to how Superman is going to end up going bad. He seems to be his normal self and is actually still doing good. I really hope they don't hamfist something in to make him go crazy.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
It seems like WW always wanted supe to act like this considering what she said.
She wanted him to be more assertive in his actions.

Rather than just react to crime, it sounds like she's always wanted him to take steps to actually prevent it. I'd have to agree too. No point in beating someone up after they've killed people, better to make sure the crimes never happen in the first place.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'm still confused as to how Superman is going to end up going bad. He seems to be his normal self and is actually still doing good. I really hope they don't hamfist something in to make him go crazy.

It's not gonna be "bad", it's gonna be "too far".

Finally Superman is cool.
He's doing what he's always done except on a grander scale, how is he just "now" cool?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
She wanted him to be more assertive in his actions.

Rather than just react to crime, it sounds like she's always wanted him to take steps to actually prevent it. I'd have to agree too. No point in beating someone up after they've killed people, better to make sure the crimes never happen in the first place.

Yeah but how do you do that? It's fine for the "super criminals" like a Lex Luthor but how do you prevent random crime on the street before it happens? He'd basically have to keep tabs on every person on Earth at all times of the day to do this.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Well, in the very first page, we see Superman's troops marching through the streets at night.

I'm willing to bet they're constantly marching in all major areas, and have strict, zero-tolerance orders to apprehend anyone who might be doing anything remotely suspect. Obviously the guys in Gotham are scared enough of them to shut up, so it's effective.

trufenix

bye felicia

The confusion is because there are rumored to be 6 issues total, leading up until the games release (including one scheduled for the week after) but whats not so well indicated is that each of those issues is comprised of 3 chapters. The chapters are whats being released week to week right now, and a lot of people assumed this weak (chapter 6) would be the end of it.

And for the record, the collectors edition of the game will come with the first 3 issues not chapters.

trufenix

bye felicia
Yeah but how do you do that? It's fine for the "super criminals" like a Lex Luthor but how do you prevent random crime on the street before it happens? He'd basically have to keep tabs on every person on Earth at all times of the day to do this.
I thought the whole point of Superman floating in outer space listening to the entire planet was just that?

what website can i buy these from ? the actual comics not digital cant find em anywhere lol
They are usually at your local comic shop.

There are 5 print issues IIRC, and they contain 3 digital issues in them.

The print issues are said to be released the first Wednesday of a new month.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I thought the whole point of Superman floating in outer space listening to the entire planet was just that?

That's reactive and not proactive, unless he takes over the planet he can not proactively stop crime. By "tabs" I don't mean just super hearing, if he wanted to be proactive to crime he'd basically have to find a way to know that criminals were about to commit a crime before it's in progress.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Never really liked Superman still don't. But I do understand his logic as a super hero his duty should be to PREVENT crime before it even happens not deal with it after something terrible has already happened and I guess the only real way to do that is to strike fear into people with the punishment of death.