What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Prequel Comic Issue #6

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Why is everyone posting with spoilers if someone didn't read the issue then they have no reason to be in the thread. If they get spoiled its their own fault. We should be able to post openly here.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Why is everyone posting with spoilers if someone didn't read the issue then they have no reason to be in the thread. If they get spoiled its their own fault. We should be able to post openly here.

I always say this but I can see how people may be clicking a thread on the main page, it jumps or something, they click this and it takes them to a spoiler or something similar. Highly unlikely really, but it's what people want to do and I just abide by it.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
So by "cruelty" you mean "Superman should kill criminals"?
By "cruelty" I mean the quality itself, not the deeds one does while influenced by it. Maybe if Superman broke the s'nwolc legs, it would've been less cruel lol or more, depends how you look at lol

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
By "cruelty" I mean the quality itself, not the deeds one does while influenced by it. Maybe if Superman broke the s'nwolc legs, it would've been less cruel lol or more, depends how you look at lol

So does every hero ever lack cruelty for not crippling their criminals as soon as possible?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
So does every hero ever lack cruelty for not crippling their criminals as soon as possible?
That'd be cool lol All villains in wheelchairs. But then heroes wouldn't have a challenge, so they'd lose their purpose and go alcoholic. Unless villains hit the heroes personally, like Joker did, heroes will always be weak to cruelty from villains or from within themselves.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
So what you're saying isn't a weakness in Superman but a weakness, or flaw, in the writing of Heroes.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
So what you're saying isn't a weakness in Superman but a weakness, or flaw, in the writing of Heroes.
Cruelty is not a weakness, the way one uses it is either a weakness or a strength. Superman dosen't use cruelty, so it's his weakness, or he lacks cruelty whatsoever, which makes him weak. Joker, on the other hand, has cruelty as his best tool, as all villains do, but he uses it in the wrong (by people's view) way.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Cruelty is not a weakness, the way one uses it is either a weakness or a strength. Superman dosen't use cruelty, so it's his weakness, or he lacks cruelty whatsoever, which makes him weak. Joker, on the other hand, has cruelty as his best tool, as all villains do, but he uses it in the wrong (by people's view) way.

So, again.

Heroes lack of cruelty is a weakness. Villains using cruelty is a strength. You realize this is why they are heroes and villains right? No offense but heroes, for the most part, are not and will not be cruel.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
So, again.

Heroes lack of cruelty is a weakness. Villains using cruelty is a strength. You realize this is why they are heroes and villains right? No offense but heroes, for the most part, are not and will not be cruel.
Yep, and that is why they are weak. Heroes will never show cruelty, becuase if they will they risk not to be liked, and they like to be liked.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Yep, and that is why they are weak. Heroes will never show cruelty, becuase if they will they risk not to be liked, and they like to be liked.
Batman doesn't care about being liked but he has his morals.

Superman is a beacon of hope to people and if he just started melting criminals faces off then people would be completely afraid of this demi-God that decides at any time whether they live or die.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Starting to think that Joker that Supes killed was a doppelganger, Joker does do that sometimes. I'm gonna have to read that issue again.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
The interesting thing is, if Superman revealed his own identity, will he be ready to do the same for the heroes that will not abide to his regime? Like give away Batman's secret identity, that would be something.