What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - New HotFix (6-11-13)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
As long as you have a 1 frame gap (I think) between your opponents advantage and their next move, you can backdash.
Thats why Bane is so lulzy. Blockstrings! Enjoy having 0 frames for the next 10 seconds. Slow normal attacks, but so much advantage that you literally have no escape.

joemabob

Noob
lol........ ba still top tier thanks goodness:) lol n scorpion pretty much the same.. who gives a fuck! adjust to the patches people! and stop complaining!

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
The nerfs for scorp aren't too devastating, It just stops scrubs throwing out unsafe shit constantly.

These patches are not helping out anyone.

Online scrubs who request nerfs for a character actually want to see entire specials remove from the game and not nerfed by few frames. They don't even comprehend that. They don't even profit from that.
But to high level players few more frames on an attack are devastating most of the times.

I thought Slips would be working at NRS or something... @Slips man up, request a staff meeting and tell them that they're not doing anyone a real favour, but more so dragging this game into oblivion, just the way they did it with MK9.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
whats with all these fraudulent changes you keep announcing? this was possible prepatch.
Its part of the joke... Why is everyone missing it?

People say the nerf on scorp's telepunch on block is crushing. I'm like "It was ALREADY that way pre-patch, its literally no worse."

Everyone kept on about it, so I started spewing out stuff like "j.1 is +27 on block" and the whole b.23 thing. Nothing much has changed for that particular move much like nothing much has changed for Bane.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Wasn't Batgirl mentioned in the same tweet that said Scorpion would be nerfed? Has she been changed at all?

Also for some reason I am not getting the hotfix on Xbox.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Wasn't Batgirl mentioned in the same tweet that said Scorpion would be nerfed? Has she been changed at all?

Also for some reason I am not getting the hotfix on Xbox.
Her teleport can be punished by everyone in the game, what needs to be nerfed?

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
-42 for a blocked fucking Teleport and it isn't an overhead and you can beyond punish it on whiff? NRS, what the actual fuck are you doing here?

Uhh considering j3 attacks force you to stand I'd say its fine. -42 is not that big of a deal for a powerful special that does need to be punishable. If you want this powerful mixup to grant a free block string spend meter. Nothing has changed, if you haven't been padding every retarded teleport with MB already then you weren't playing him right prior. Nothing has really changed except scrubs can punish him for not spending meter on teleport now.