What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - New HotFix (6-11-13)

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Without Flip Kick being safe on block, Scorpion loses his safe cancel from a low without meter, making his vortex even MORE unsafe. Making B2 safe on block would at least compensate for that so he can apply some safe pressure.

I still don't understand why Flip Kick got nerfed. Other characters have just as equally safe moves.

Black Adam: Lightning Cage and Lightning Storm
Superman: Breath
KF: Slide
Batgirl: Redemption
GL: Minigun
Doomsday: Earth Shake

Reality is : less than 1% of TYM-ers will maybe make top 8 in a local (where Lobo, Bane, Lex or any other "low-tier" could well win the tournament) once in their life. So why care about tier list, when you will never be strong enough to understand why tiers lists are what they are and how MU knowledge could be used?
jonnzz <--Member Since: Wednesday
GTFO!
You are welcome!

btw i cant understand how new members are getting so much attention here..
STRYKIE what do you say about this? :D

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
WTF is this Scorpion teleport ish mang?!? As annoying a char he is at times, I was already full combo punishing teleports on block. Just increasing the frames on an already easily punishable move is a waste and doesn't address any real issue.

If they really were going to "nerf" something it should've have been that +9 on block MB teleport or just don't touch it at all. Who is making these decisions???

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Man i cant find a sarcastic smile emoticon to make you all salty after i say "Killer frost not nerfed"
My ice queen goes unscathed :D

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Cool, now hopefully I can finally log in and fight a different character other than Scorpion. Though I fear it's gonna get worse today.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Scorpion never should have been in the game anyway. All the online mashers will hardly notice the difference, and those are the people NRS cares most about, apparently.

Anyway, don't worry....I'm sure Sub Zero will be broken when he comes out, so everyone can just play him until he's patched (unless they stop patching the game by his release).

So virtually every attack he has is punishable? I can no longer take this community or game seriously.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Divekick nerf!? Come on! Nerf a special move when BA has minimal good normals and aweful lows and no AA game gg's nrs. Love how the ice queen was hardly touched

You can still play him smart.
I do and I don't spam teleport either. But ppl bitch about playing smart. When I do I get complaints about not rushing in or playing with swag, etc... They rage that I mix my game up. And his walk speed is ass.

I still don't take this community seriously although I'm a new member I have never seen so much complaining about nerfs on any forum I've been on. It's a shame.

Sasuga

Noob
I do and I don't spam teleport either. But ppl bitch about playing smart. When I do I get complaints about not rushing in or playing with swag, etc... They rage that I mix my game up. And his walk speed is ass.

I still don't take this community seriously although I'm a new member I have never seen so much complaining about nerfs on any forum I've been on. It's a shame.

True, but there is also a lot more members here and the whiners always stand out.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

Welcome to the definition of a vocal minority. Trust me, we have quality people and players here but its hard to hear them over the countless people who complain about every little thing.