What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us in-game Achievements Revealed

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Don't really care, don't go for achievements/trophies.
Same here, but if I unlock them I do I guess. *shrugs*

Some folks like them though I guess.

I just have the oldschool mentality, buy the game, enjoy the game, beat the game lol.

GGA Max

What do you think about the "Cause Maximum Damage on all arenas!"
Super long combis including stage interactibles and transitions?
Sucks :-\ I wish there was unlimited damage, not that I play Cyrax or anything. But why put limits on this over the top action game. :-\

http://i.imgur.com/LAqkzhV.png

I can clearly see Black Canary, Raven and Red Tornado
Red Tornado would be so sick!

I've been looking at it a bit more now that you mention it, and it really does look like it could be Red Tornado (Arrow pointing downwards on head).

I was also just looking at pictures of Martian Manhunter, and was looking at the shape his eyebrows create on his forehead (arrow-like shape). Perhaps it is MM?

I don't think that picture is necessarily a villains list, perhaps it is a list of characters that have joined a specific side (ie: Superman or Batman's side). My guess is these characters being on Batman's side.

Reactions: RYX
Here's a question. I don't know much about him, but if the top right isn't a female character, and looks too "normal" to be Ares...could it be Ocean Master?

Ostin

Noob
Here's a question. I don't know much about him, but if the top right isn't a female character, and looks too "normal" to be Ares...could it be Ocean Master?
could be, I'm beginning to lean towards mirror master myself, but its so hard to tell. I think its male at least.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
"Only a Real Master"

I've been waiting for this ^^

Next game please gives us a trial mode as well (Just check SF ex 2 plus trial mode, that was insane)

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
So they're going to add more customization it seems with icons, character portraits and backgrounds it seems. Good idea, MK was lacking a bit. I'm guessing the STAR Lab missions are the trial mode/mission mode of this game?