What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us in-game Achievements Revealed

Well the female is most likely a female villian and it not catwoman since she have short hair unless alt is with long hair and it clearly not harley.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Y'all not lookin' hard enough. Definitely not Harley, they seem to be using the official site renders and her eye area would be super dark because of her mask.

It looks like the top right is not Catwoman, the face shape is completely different from her render, plus the hat/hood is pointed. Also the middle right doesn't look like anyone we've seen either.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
It looks like the top right is not Catwoman, the face shape is completely different from her render, plus the hat/hood is pointed. Also the middle right doesn't look like anyone we've seen either.
Yeah, I don't think top right is Catwoman either. We'd be able to see her goggles.

Think that black spike is a hood? Maybe Raven?

Seapeople

This one's for you
Sweet I'll actually be able to get the trophies in this game. The only kinda painful part will be going through KOTH

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
S.T.A.R lab with 3 stars ay? looks like the challenging tower is using the Angry bird grading system now, sweet,
i say theres a few hidden ones

Battlemode either Survival or Team battle

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Come on guys that is so clearly Raven. The only mystery is the woman at the center. Just who could that be?

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
The only guess I have for that female is Circe, but I highly doubt it's her. Would be nice, though. Upper right is most definitely Raven.

Cool that the Nu52 Justice League all appear in one of the images.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
The woman in the center looks like Black Canary to me, though it'd be odd for her to be in an image comprised of villains. Also, who the hell is that in the center right? It doesn't look like Deathstroke, so who could it be?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I'm going to get all of these :D

That's a nice new feature how you can vote who you think is going to win in a King of the Hill match. That is going to be interesting

The person some people seems say is deathstroke I must disagree looks to me there some tube system around the person mouth.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I can't help but see Atrocitus every time I look at the middle-right character.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
This is more info than you guys think:

1) Day 1 DLC(BAD BAD MOVE) is possible
2)I have an advantage maining Deathstroke pre-game
3)There's a level-up system
4)KOTH is back
5)A lot of achievements are copypasta'd from MK9
6)There's a S.T.A.R lab mission mode(Resident Evil lol)
7)Classic mode is probably arcade ladder
8)There is an "Archives" that possibly is the Krypt of IGAU