What's new

Injustice | Gods Among Us: First look at Green Lantern & The Joker

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
I always loved the harlequin of mischief, the prince of knaves, and his old purple suite and classy look. I don't think he should look any different. Maybe him looking like heath ledger would have been nice like I wouldn't have been mad. In fact I would have applauded it. I do think they should have gone less arkhem asylum joker and more Mark Hamill 90's era cartoon joker. Also batman should have a teleport just saying

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Oh no, it's much better than that. Arisia wanted to bone Hal and Hal wanted to bone her. Problem was that she was 12. So he aged her body up a bit so he didn't look bad. She was still mentally 12. He got caught in the act and everyone basically called him out on his shit. Especially John, god damn was he mad.
Later it was retconned that on her planet, it takes 2 years for her planet to revolve around the sun so she was actually 24.
Hmmm i dont know if its wrong, but if i was in that situation on some Women lets say Beyonce came in, but metally shes 12,,,,, im going to show her where the sweeties are haha,

Lol drop all the online white knight bullshit, you'd smash the hell out of a woman of your choice in that situation.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm betting other Lanterns are alts for Hal. Its just the smart money.

Also here's hoping the Blackest Night/Brightest Day lantern alts pop up as alts you can use for other characters. Blue Lantern Flash? Orange Lantern Luthor? Star Sapphire Wonder Woman? Sign me up.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
I'm not a huge fan of fishnet lantern. Just sayin... I think Guy Gardner would have been a better lantern for this game, because he's still recognizable and in the comics he's more of a brawler which I think fits better with a fighting game. I think Hal Jordan will be a zoner.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I'm betting other Lanterns are alts for Hal. Its just the smart money.

Also here's hoping the Blackest Night/Brightest Day lantern alts pop up as alts you can use for other characters. Blue Lantern Flash? Orange Lantern Luthor? Star Sapphire Wonder Woman? Sign me up.
it would be smart of them to allow color pallet swap for GL for every color of the rainbow. like how you could do in KI back in the day. Glacious could be any color you wanted...same should go for GL.

BTW did no one else notice GL is floating? He is a flying character like super man.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
it would be smart of them to allow color pallet swap for GL for every color of the rainbow. like how you could do in KI back in the day. Glacious could be any color you wanted...same should go for GL.

BTW did no one else notice GL is floating? He is a flying character like super man.
I noticed...I just thought that was a given.

It's a shame that one bad writer can leave stigmas on a character.
I like Kevin Smith for what he did with "Dogma" and "Jay & Silent Bob strike back", but I hate him for what he did to the Black Cat in the comics.
I would like to smack his shit up for coming up with such bullshit -___-

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, I don't think GL looks like Ryan Reynolds though, just looks like an updated Hal Jordan. He looks cool, loving the NRS costumes and newer 52, alternates etc. I'm very interested in GA.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Hal looks like a more detailed version of the CN animated series incarnation of him.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
Pretty sure that's not him. The statue has a barber mustache.
I think it is him. They're wearing a very similar looking suit; especially if you notice they have the same Neckerchief. I said it earlier, and this is more evidence; I think the characters are good guy/bad guy versions of themselves. It could be that in the alternate reality the Joker is sane and runs arkham. It's a really simple way to explain how mirror matches could happen in this game. It's just a theory.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I thought it was Hugo Strange, but it looks a little odd to be him. Plus he seems to have hair. >.>