What's new

Injustice | Gods Among Us: First look at Green Lantern & The Joker

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Both Hal Jordan and Freddy kreuger are Pedophiles.
According to a very uncomfortable google search I did, the girl he slept with had a fully adult body. I guess it's still a horrible thing to do, but I don't think anyone could accuse him of being ATTRACTED to children.
Right?

According to a very uncomfortable google search I did, the girl he slept with had a fully adult body. I guess it's still a horrible thing to do, but I don't think anyone could accuse him for being ATTRACTED to children.
Right?
It sounds like a badly written story that's been ignored in the continuity. Unless this a recent story.

It's a shame that one bad writer can leave stigmas on a character.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Not that I have a problem with the Joker, but ever since The Dark Knight, it's like everyone thinks he is this villain who can bend reality at his will. IMO, he's become so overrated thanks to that movie. I think I would've welcomed him not being in this game to be honest but whatever.

And also, maybe it's just me, but by including him in this wouldn't this sorta make Harley Quinn almost a non factor in the scheme of all things? Unless he plays totally different compared to what we've already seen of Quinn.
You are a fool!!! Joker was the greatest character of all time before The Dark Knight!!! Such an overrated movie. :p

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
harley has never fought exactly like the joker. harley is more direct and less gimmicky. the joker is more tricky and flashy. harley is more brute, and uses over sized weapons or guns.

Reedoms

Noob
According to a very uncomfortable google search I did, the girl he slept with had a fully adult body. I guess it's still a horrible thing to do, but I don't think anyone could accuse him of being ATTRACTED to children.
Right?
Oh no, it's much better than that. Arisia wanted to bone Hal and Hal wanted to bone her. Problem was that she was 12. So he aged her body up a bit so he didn't look bad. She was still mentally 12. He got caught in the act and everyone basically called him out on his shit. Especially John, god damn was he mad.
Later it was retconned that on her planet, it takes 2 years for her planet to revolve around the sun so she was actually 24.

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
i didnt want the joker in, he just doesnt seem like the fighting type for this type of game, which focuses on character armor and over the top acrobatic moves. but he has a large fan base and nrs is all about the fans amirite :rolleyes: ? he has no armor, no powers, no special martial arts so i'm anxious to see how nrs portrait his matchup abilities/potential to the rest of the cast. its also sad that nrs will take the time to emphasize on his abilities to make him worthy, when they couldve used someone else with potential and go HAM. nothing is ever perfect tho and besides this is the first INJUSTICE game I'm sure they'll be more to come with other heroes/villains for all the fans patiently waiting. now green lantern on the other hand is another great addition to the roster, some wanted stewart and some wanted hal. I personally wanted stewart due to the fact hal was in MKvsDC, but the same could apply to batman, catwoman, superman, flash and wonder woman. Diversity is what i was looking for but hal is the comic book icon for the GL series so he'll get first prefrence. seems like nrs will go with their mk flow of one black male and female character (cyborg and vixen) i'll be happy with that tho

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Oh no, it's much better than that. Arisia wanted to bone Hal and Hal wanted to bone her. Problem was that she was 12. So he aged her body up a bit so he didn't look bad. She was still mentally 12. He got caught in the act and everyone basically called him out on his shit. Especially John, god damn was he mad.
Later it was retconned that on her planet, it takes 2 years for her planet to revolve around the sun so she was actually 24.
*shudders*
Yeah, that's pretty messed up. I'm probably going to main Aquaman. Hopefully his story arcs are a little cleaner.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Nah that just means she is the pawn. harley actually almost killed batman. She has the potential to plot and scheme, but she is far better being more direct. Depending on who interprets the joker is can be as good as batman in hand to hand, but most often he shown as being frail. I myself love the trickster joker

So, no one's commented on the fact that is Arkham Asylum they are fighting at. Probably get cameos from Batman villains

jkd626619mma

C88 Kajukenbo
That's not to say he won't be available as an alternate costume for Hal.
yo seraph i heard you main liu; add me on ps3 EMPEROR__DRAGON and we can go at it with mirrors. p.s if i dnt accept right away its cuz my 6yr old ps3 just died; so im a get the new ps3 slim in about 3 weeks

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Anybody [any author related to comics writing be that editor, producer or actual writer] from Kirby to Byrne would do the Clown Prince of Crime. The whole Dark Knight's Joker thing is a post-Frank Miller [referring to a period where his Dark Knight renditions changed Batman's figure to what we may partially perceive him as in many media] thing and while it is catchy, I think it's a different character, not the Joker an older fan like me would want to see. I applaud their choice for character attitude here whether conscious, personal, a preference, or otherwise.