What's new

Injustice | Gods Among Us: First look at Green Lantern & The Joker

Tim Static

Adminerator
Earlier today Ed Boon confirmed both the Joker and Green Lantern from his twitter account. In addition to this just tweeted a nice gameplay image of Green Lantern vs The Joker. Check out what Green Lantern & The Joker look like in the upcoming Injustice | Gods Among Us! You can follow Ed Boon on his Twitter account, as well as TYM's twitter, for all the latest on Injustice!

Attachments

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Yeah, definitely Jack Nicholson Joker. Would be great if they could get a person who can do his voice.

Hope he has the hat in his intro or win pose.

EDIT: Fuck it, lets go all out. Bob should be his super move.

Not that I have a problem with the Joker, but ever since The Dark Knight, it's like everyone thinks he is this villain who can bend reality at his will. IMO, he's become so overrated thanks to that movie. I think I would've welcomed him not being in this game to be honest but whatever.

And also, maybe it's just me, but by including him in this wouldn't this sorta make Harley Quinn almost a non factor in the scheme of all things? Unless he plays totally different compared to what we've already seen of Quinn.

i think the reason for the hype with the joker is cause its the last performance that heath gave but also heath's joker was so much different from what they have portrayed from adam west to mark's rendition honestly arkahm series has done the best really showing how sadistic joker should be i am more disappointed in the GL choice you have the new Arab lanter (sorry don't know his name) Kyle, Guy, John, all earth lanterns i would rather have kyle

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I have been pretty excepting of the costume changes NRS has done so far(except the flash), but Hal looks fucking retarded.

Its weird the two characters I hate the most in current DC are Barry and Hal, maybe I'm biased against them and they look totally fine here? No they fuck sucks, Jesus christ.

He better have a way better alt, or at least get a nice costume from Pre order shenanigans.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Have they said anything about whether or not they'll be playable at comic con? Or just Green Arrow?

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I have been pretty excepting of the costume changes NRS has done so far(except the flash), but Hal looks fucking retarded.

Its weird the two characters I hate the most in current DC are Barry and Hal, maybe I'm biased against them and they look totally fine here? No they fuck sucks, Jesus christ.

He better have a way better alt, or at least get a nice costume from Pre order shenanigans.
Look at how Green Lantern holds his arms.
Now look at his feet
Similarities? Or maybe...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I thought he was in the New 52s?
Yeah but not in the main GL series. He's the original so he can't relate to the youngins who have a boner for ones like Hal. I would imagine they will release a couple alt costumes though for Scott/Stewart/Rayner/Gardner.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
I mean, it's cool seeing the models, but the gameplay is really what I'm after for these two. Arrow was a little different. I actually was curious where they'd go with his visual design as well as gameplay.

CRUM

Noob
I think Joker is the one character who couldn't hang in hand-to-hand combat with any of the other characters on the roster. With that said, he's still pretty badass. I hope to see Bane in this game though.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I wish they would have went with the black green lantern... I always thought he was THE green lantern cuz of that justice league cartoon when I was a kid. Lol

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Wait why?
Because Hal Jordan is a alive again so every other Green Lantern has to take backseat.

Also I just realize with Hal on the roster, this is the third game in a row from NRS that has had playable Child molester's.

Hal Freddy Hal.