What's new

Injustice - Gods Among Us Collector's Edition Revealed w/ Statue & Character Skins

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Yeah man, we need SuperHEROS that don't save people. What a bunch of bullshit. They act like they're heros or something.
you sir are an idiot. way to merely glance at the surface of what im saying and not bother to apply any thought whatsoever.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
DC supports and licenses out there heroes to other mediums, and they are 100% behind the way their characters are portrayed.
Hate to break the news to you, but the only thing they care about is $$$. Dinero. Euro. Pesos. Yen. Pounds. Bread. Things like that.

I didn't bother to read the rest. I saw ass and Batman in the same sentence and glossed over the rest of the post to find Jugg's post...

Juggs - Why you betray me?! I thought you were my friend.................. D=

you sir are an idiot. way to merely glance at the surface of what im saying and not bother to apply any thought whatsoever.
Hi pot, meet kettle.

Gengar

Hate to break the news to you, but the only thing they care about is $$$. Dinero. Euro. Pesos. Yen. Pounds. Bread. Things like that.

I didn't bother to read the rest. I saw ass and Batman in the same sentence and glossed over the rest of the post to find Jugg's post...

Juggs - Why you betray me?! I thought you were my friend.................. D=

Hi pot, meet kettle.
ok, so what if they care about the money? that doesnt make the movies any less legitmate, and doesnt change the way i view the characters. so because they care about money i should disregard what actually goes on in the movie. the movies they support, and i should what, give them more money and go buy their comics CUZ THATS WHERE THE REAL BATMAN IS HURR DURR DURR. fuck of mouthbreather.

Reedoms

Noob
and i should what, give them more money and go buy their comics CUZ THATS WHERE THE REAL BATMAN IS HURR DURR DURR. fuck of mouthbreather.
Well that part is sorta true. The Nolan Trilogy really isn't how modern day Batman is. You don't HAVE to buy them but if you want the full experience it is recommended considering it is the source material.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
ok, so what if they care about the money? that doesnt make the movies any less legitmate, and doesnt change the way i view the characters. so because they care about money i should disregard what actually goes on in the movie. the movies they support, and i should what, give them more money and go buy their comics CUZ THATS WHERE THE REAL BATMAN IS HURR DURR DURR. fuck of mouthbreather.
It's a bird...It's a plane.... No... It's a birdplane!
(Trust me guys, my trolling is usually far more clever, but this pokemon makes it too easy...Just... can't help it...)

Gengar

Well that part is sorta true. The Nolan Trilogy really isn't how modern day Batman is. You don't HAVE to buy them but if you want the full experience it is recommended considering it is the source material.
idk what the nolan trilogy is, im assuming you mean the most recent movies, and i can respect the idea that the most recent movies dont portray batman in all his glory. however im not basing my opinion on just that. my opinion of batman stretches across all of the movies, the multiple cartoons and the games hes been in. ive seen enough batman to get a decent idea of how DC wants this character portrayed, and while im sure the source material is much better, at its core i doubt batman is a remarkably different person from what my current opinion is.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Wow...um...everybody calm down. Look he is entitled to hate whatever themes he wants and no one has to read a ton of comics. Lets just step back and stop the name calling and jabs and mouth breather comments and all the mocking of each other.

Batman and Superman may be THE origin for the major tropes of defend everyone do-gooder (Superman) or dark past everyday man who rises up to defend the weak with angst, strategy, and martial skill (Batman), but being the source of such major themes that so many other heroes use these days doesn't mean someone needs to be a fan of them. He has a right to like whatever concepts he chooses in character themes or not.

I will say that you shouldn't pretend to understand the characters based off of what we see in the media they appear in though. As it turns out DC has always been rather hands off in controlling their product as Bruce Tim points out from all his time with the DC license. He mentions specifically in Justice League they asked if their were guidelines and essentially they let them do whatever they wanted. Its about exposure for DC more than accuracy. I understand you blaming them for this creating misconceptions in many cases because it is rather careless when you think of things like the Nolan-verse movies recently for Batman, the Brave and the Bold series, and all the various other takes on their product that have strayed like The Batman being made like a Jackie Chan adventures show.

My wife is in the same boat you are as she doesn't read comics and just gets her stuff from the media they appear in. She asks me questions when something weird shows up, but largely it just comes down to whether you are a fan of a character concept or theme.

I like guys who have powers that give them a pretty interesting range of potential in how they are written like Iron Fist being someone who can channel magic to augment kung fu in odd ways. I like characters with lots of visual flair like The Ray. I like characters that have bows and guys with nigh infallable accuracy like Bullseye, Green Arrow and Hawkeye.

I don't have to like every character archetype though. If someone doesn't like the two biggest names because the rest of comics or their saturation in the media made them dislike their archetype then its fine. No one has to attack them for it. However, don't attack others for not sharing your views either. WE ALL LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS AND THATS FINE.

Now everyone calm down and get back to remembering this is just a game. We can pour this anger out online later in our matchups to irritate each other, but its kind of silly right now to turn this into a comic books debate over who everyone has to agree is awesome.

We cool yet?

shaowebb

Id love to see Raven in this game somehow... If done right she would be sick
Flying, teleporting, telekinetic?

Sign me up. Raven would be golden for creating a versatile moveset that this cast could use. If for no reason other than teleport mixups she would be welcomed.

This neckbeard attitude is disgusting. Lol. I didn't even read that shit and I bet it's something stupid you are all arguing about.

I like how everyone's getting so butthurt about the fact Wonder Woman is about to kick Batman's ass, when Wonder Woman has far superior strength, speed, battle strategy and reign over Batman's emotions in most incarnations.

I just don't see why people don't realize that heroes like Batman and Superman are not invincible in the slightest. Superman's morals can be exploited by anybody with a brain. Batman can only go as far as his body will take him and Wonder Woman never gives up (which is also her weakness btw). Some characters like the Anti-Montitor and other supreme characters are obviously unbalanced, but Superman and Batman are not.

Its not the power. It's how you use it.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I'm not butthurt because Batman CAN and WOULD get his ass kicked, I'm butthurt because the scenario is what comes with the collectors edition of the game, and there isnt/doesn't seem to be an option to get the superior (in my view) EU version of the statue which is far more neutral in terms of the fight between WW and Batman. Being a massive Batman fan, I'm obviously going to be upset about my prospective main getting his ass kicked in the collectors edition in the same vein as when people who were sub zero fans were surely MEH about Scorpion owning Sub in the collectors edition of MK. But, you can't win em all I guess eh? As a collector, and Batman enthusiast, I think I'm allowed to be BAAWWW about it. Salty.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Flying, teleporting, telekinetic?

Sign me up. Raven would be golden for creating a versatile moveset that this cast could use. If for no reason other than teleport mixups she would be welcomed.

Hell yea you got me hyped-er now! lol

Not to mention her black magic...

shaowebb

The movie that was loosely based on it, "Justice League: Doom" was really good, despite Babel's horrid writing.
Movie was better than the book in a lot of ways. Batman's trap was way better in the movie than 'Gonna resurrect dem parent!" from the book. Not to mention that moment in the comic book had art so bad it gave us this.