What's new

Injustice General Discussion

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
I like to play with the more unorthodox characters. I receive no satisfaction from playing well with Superman, Batman, Deathstroke, Green Lantern, Solomon Grundy, and Black Adam. They are so easy to learn and play at a moderate to high level and EVERYONE uses them.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
Grundy was just thrown in there wasn't he?

You wish. Grundy is easy. I see nothing but the same mix ups from high-level players. I seriously learned all of the people that I named in 30 minutes.

I am just saying, they are very easy to learn.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Okay, it's getting to the point where I'm almost afraid to use any wide open late match stage transitions or character's super ..... it gives a huge window of opportunity for the opponent to rage quit.
I never end a match with them for this exact reason.

Issen

Legendary Scrub
Really happy to have regular meetups happening now -- gives me a perfect avenue to improve in almost all of my main games (the only exception being BlazBlue which makes sense considering that I'm about one-fifth of the BB scene here haha), which now includes Injustice.
Doomsday's giving me some real trouble :( I've gotta hit the lab and find out how to deal with his stuff.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Really happy to have regular meetups happening now -- gives me a perfect avenue to improve in almost all of my main games (the only exception being BlazBlue which makes sense considering that I'm about one-fifth of the BB scene here haha), which now includes Injustice.
Doomsday's giving me some real trouble :( I've gotta hit the lab and find out how to deal with his stuff.
Block High against Doomsday. Know his frame traps. Watch for cross up body splash. Punish raw supernova.

Seriously, Doomsday only gets 2-5% damage from his lows. They might cause knockdown but he can be beaten.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
With all these tournament updates being posted, it's sad to see that KF is not being used by any of the ranked players. :(

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
With all these tournament updates being posted, it's sad to see that KF is not being used by any of the ranked players. :(
Give her and the rest about a month. The first several weeks are always filled with the same cast and it takes folks awhile to feel confident in more technical folks who aren't as straightforward in their offense.

Red Son

Noob
Hello everyone, if you are a newbie just listen to my advice, I play fighting games competitively till I was sixteen yo(I have twenty now), I always picked up top tier fighters, like in Guilty Gear Accent Core I played Slayer, and in Naruto Accel 2 I played Gai, and in Mortal Kombat I played Kung Lao(I know Kabal was the top top character though), but I decided to make something different about Injustice, I picked a character before the game even come out, Harley Quinn, since I don't like too much american's HQs, and she was the one that I though it was more stylish. The problem is that every single fighting game I played, except King of Fighters XIII, was way too unbalance, and I have an advice for u guys, don't be afraid of being a Tier Hunter.

1. If the NRS, Capcom, or whatever, see's only Supermans and Doomsdays in tournaments, or Akumas and Cammys, they'll concern more about to patch it.

2. If you try to be the good guy who says, "I'll not pick that character because it's too cheap" or "because I love my character", you'll only be fucked in game tournaments or online.

3.You can be 2x better than a fucking Superman player, but if you're playing Joker you'll lose and nobody will sees that you're that good.

4.The most important thing is to win, no matter how, and that is a thing that fight
gamers like to say, specially about keep away strategy (Well I don't know if it's called zonning or whatever but it's pretty lame when a guy just beats you with specials, and I hate that NRS and CAPCOM focus that much on that kind of style), If they say this things about keep away, "Ohh I play to win" then you shouldn't be afraid of picking a fucking Cyborg and blow him up with a block infinite, cause you know, you're playing to win, it's in the game, fuck them all.

5. It's not shameful to play a High tier character and lose to a Low tier character, cause that kind of loser always complain that they don't know the matchup, so If you're a tier hunter and lose, be sure that you say it loud and clear, "I DON'T KNOW THAT FREAKIN' MATCHUP!", and continues to be a dick that always play the top tier characters, like I am.

Thanks for everyone who read it, I'm dropping Harley Quinn, that's sad, and I'm picking someone new, Superman, Aquaman, Doomsday, Black Adam or Green Lantern for sure, I hate those Super Heroes and Villains but fuck you NRS, I'll be a tier hunter.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Hello everyone, if you are a newbie just listen to my advice, I play fighting games competitively till I was sixteen yo(I have twenty now), I always picked up top tier fighters, like in Guilty Gear Accent Core I played Slayer, and in Naruto Accel 2 I played Gai, and in Mortal Kombat I played Kung Lao(I know Kabal was the top top character though), but I decided to make something different about Injustice, I picked a character before the game even come out, Harley Quinn, since I don't like too much american's HQs, and she was the one that I though it was more stylish. The problem is that every single fighting game I played, except King of Fighters XIII, was way too unbalance, and I have an advice for u guys, don't be afraid of being a Tier Hunter.

1. If the NRS, Capcom, or whatever, see's only Supermans and Doomsdays in tournaments, or Akumas and Cammys, they'll concern more about to patch it.

2. If you try to be the good guy who says, "I'll not pick that character because it's too cheap" or "because I love my character", you'll only be fucked in game tournaments or online.

3.You can be 2x better than a fucking Superman player, but if you're playing Joker you'll lose and nobody will sees that you're that good.

4.The most important thing is to win, no matter how, and that is a thing that fight
gamers like to say, specially about keep away strategy (Well I don't know if it's called zonning or whatever but it's pretty lame when a guy just beats you with specials, and I hate that NRS and CAPCOM focus that much on that kind of style), If they say this things about keep away, "Ohh I play to win" then you shouldn't be afraid of picking a fucking Cyborg and blow him up with a block infinite, cause you know, you're playing to win, it's in the game, fuck them all.

5. It's not shameful to play a High tier character and lose to a Low tier character, cause that kind of loser always complain that they don't know the matchup, so If you're a tier hunter and lose, be sure that you say it loud and clear, "I DON'T KNOW THAT FREAKIN' MATCHUP!", and continues to be a dick that always play the top tier characters, like I am.

Thanks for everyone who read it, I'm dropping Harley Quinn, that's sad, and I'm picking someone new, Superman, Aquaman, Doomsday, Black Adam or Green Lantern for sure, I hate those Super Heroes and Villains but fuck you NRS, I'll be a tier hunter.
1. That's not always the case...

2. Well it's not that, and the same can be said for people wanting to play Superman or Batman. Don't you think the community won't break those characters down and developed ways to destroy them? Not only you and 100 other guys got that same idea of tier hunter, you're not doing anything sneaky or groundbreaking.

3. What? When I see people fight Superman...they make so mistakes and don't take advantage of obvious punishes that the other guy is doing. You're good your character shouldn't matter. Look at PL he won mk9 back to back with a character that got beatdown by the nerf bat.

4. Uh...zoning is zoning...there isn't anything cheap about it. It's a playstyle, hell it's a lifestyle for some in fighting games. In the american FGC a defensive playstyle is looked down upon and the people that play defensive may end up blowing them up and then they'll bitch and moan about how cheap it is. Also Cybrog losing his block inf, he'll still be a beast though.

5. uh.....okay.

Look dude you can tier hunt as much as you want, but you still won't win as the game and players grow. Tier whoring won't get you anywhere you may beat scrubs to midlevel players, but you won't beat a REO or a PL. I mean I thought I could do that in Brawl with Metaknight I was able to beat up on noobs and scrubs...but shit play someone like Kane and i got raped. You hurt yourself in the long run. Good thing I went back to Kirby and Zelda in that game.

Ronald_A_Knox

Clipeum Aurea
I can't tier whore. I just physically can't.

I'm not talking about moral principles or anything, i just can't do good with a top tier in any and every game. Somehow their brokeness evades me and i lose far more than i do with what i actually picked as my main. Akuma, Nu, Kenshi... i had to switch them all to Juri, Tsubaki, Reptile. What i mean is that i don't need a complete low tier... i just can't do anything with top ones.

So i stick with my main, however low they might be.

Red Son

Noob
MasterHavik Yeah sure you're right, but you think you have more chances against PL, with a Joker or Aquaman? And by the way, the "1" is not always the case, but will make the game look shit in front of the fight game community, like Tekken was with Bobs, Bobs and Bobs in the 2011 EVO tournament...And sure PL and REO are being smart, using top tier characters, they can beat you with a Harley maybe, but they'll not win tournaments with those characters, so even your idols disagree with you, look at the characters they pick, Superman and Batman, come on dude.

1man3letters sry dude, I thought it was for welcoming the new members, not for introducing, someone just needs to move my post them...

Ronald_A_Knox if it's the way that u feel, good luck =D