What's new

Injustice General Discussion

OllyGolly

Apprentice
I think that pic is from sort of prison facility. It could be Belle Reve or Stryker's Island. That guy in the background definitely has a prison jumpsuit on.

OllyGolly

Apprentice
that must be where bane was locked up
I'd think so (if it is a prison), because 1. It looks heavily fortified and 2. Bane's not insane and so he doesn't belong at Arkham.

EDIT: It has a similar color scheme to the stage with the gorilla fighting the Regime soldiers but I do not believe they are the same place as that place did not remind of a prison at all. They weren't even any prisoners running around like in this shot. That stage with the gorilla is most definitely Gorilla City annexed by the Regime.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Circe foremost... but I'm getting more interested in Cheetah.
Same Honestly I would like both to be playable and Ares just to be a boss
sadly though I don't think Cheetah has a good chance because she would probably play to much like Catwoman

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
sadly though I don't think Cheetah has a good chance because she would probably play to much like Catwoman
I hope he's playable. I like his look a lot, and I'm a fan of his Black/Blue color scheme. I guess two fast women with claws and feline-esque names wouldn't work out for variety's sake.

Agreed. Heck, a lot of Wonder Woman's villains are female, that alone would shut up the "The game is a sausage fest" crowd.
Yea, Giganta was been my choice for a WW villain before I thought of any others.

........Though that Egg would be pretty lulzy if he made it in as one of her villains in the game. The ultimate troll character.
--------------------------------------------------

I do think this came could use more visual flare. More super powers, plz.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I hope he's playable. I like his look a lot, and I'm a fan of his Black/Blue color scheme. I guess two fast women with claws and feline-esque names wouldn't work out for variety's sake.

Yea, Giganta was been my choice for a WW villain before I thought of any others.

........Though that Egg would be pretty lulzy if he made it in as one of her villains in the game. The ultimate troll character.
--------------------------------------------------

I do think this came could use more visual flare. More super powers, plz.

he would be obscure I tell you that

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
We already have Hal/Sinestro, Harley/Joker, Batman/Nightwing(, and Shazam/Adam though we haven't seen him do anything yet).

All of them are very similar and related characters who share powers, skills, and mindsets, and they all play differently from each other despite being similar.

Just because Catwoman and Cheetah are villains and have cat themes doesn't mean they have to fight the same way.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
I wonder how the ''presentation'' video is going to look like on monday, are they just going to reintroduce every character as if we never saw them, or actually present something we haven't seen yet to keep us excited until friday?

I wonder how the ''presentation'' video is going to look like on monday, are they just going to reintroduce every character as if we never saw them, or actually present something we haven't seen yet to keep us excited until friday?
That's why I'm hoping for a reveal next week. Either a character reveal or that damnable opening from Gamestop.

Paradoxxs

Apprentice
Funny thing about WW villians is the frist one we see that have any relation to the game is Cheetah who might not be in the game :/