What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Did anybody see this yet? Hopefully we can fill this out today so we can see a new character! http://bit.ly/W8RjCl

Oh and we can get the opening sequence for the game!

Yooooo!!! >_< New character... AND THE OPENING CINEMATIC!!?!??!?!?
Everyone get on this shit immediately. I'm nerd bonering so hard right now! Someone make a thread ASAP! We need to fill the stupid bar up!!!!!!!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Yooooo!!! >_< New character... AND THE OPENING CINEMATIC!!?!??!?!?
Everyone get on this shit immediately. I'm nerd bonering so hard right now! Someone make a thread ASAP! We need to fill the stupid bar up!!!!!!!
Im betting the cinematic would have all the cast.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I would love if it was Captain Cold but I was a little disappointed that he had his gun in the comics instead of his New 52 powers :(
Im more a fan of the gun version but the New 52 version is cool. I don't like how they made him look Handsome Captain Cold should be ugly like how Amanda Waller should be fat

OllyGolly

Apprentice
who would you guys rather see Black Manta or Ocean Master
I really can't choose between them. They are both such interesting characters. One is a bitter utilitarian whose the subject of Shakespearean torments, the other is a rejected, vengeful man who was tricked into leaving the place he wished was his home. (Ocean Master and Black Manta, respectively.)

If they could make his suit really high tech like in the show Young Justice. It had the best design from there. I think it would be even cooler to have his helmet off but he could have a pair of goggles that work the same as his red laser lenses. But that's an extreme change.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I always whine about my friends sharing boring-ass crap I don't care about with me on Facebook, so I'm trying to be very careful with who I send this to...

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I sort of keep looking back at the roster we have so far and realising it's actually pretty amazing/varied/extensive.

I'm beginning to understand why I'm so hype for this game.

Killzone

Warrior
I sort of keep looking back at the roster we have so far and realising it's actually pretty amazing/varied/extensive.
You think so?

I personally don't. Even though it's obvious that you can make them play differently, I'm against having characters like Black Adam and Sinestro in the game, because ... in the end of the day, they have the same power set as characters, who were in the game before them. They're taking up a whole roster spot and that's a pity.
I would have prefered powerset variety and through that also playstyle variety: Poison Ivy, Gorilla Grodd, Scarecrow, Parasite, Plastic Man, Blue Beetle...

(Take notes how I didn't name Red Hood, who is my favorite, just because I admit that he would play as some of the others already do, so for all the Sinestro and and Black Adam fanbois... follow my example).

insignis

Apprentice
You think so?

I personally don't. Even though it's obvious that you can make them play differently, I'm against having characters like Black Adam and Sinestro in the game, because ... in the end of the day, they have the same power set as characters, who were in the game before them. They're taking up a whole roster spot and that's a pity.
I would have prefered powerset variety and through that also playstyle variety: Poison Ivy, Gorilla Grodd, Scarecrow, Parasite, Plastic Man, Blue Beetle...

(Take notes how I didn't name Red Hood, who is my favorite, just because I admit that he would play as some of the others already do, so for all the Sinestro and and Black Adam fanbois... follow my example).
good point but beside that game looks promising.

the only thing whitch bothers me - LOTS of interactions on arenas. Hope battles won't end up with throwing objects 80% of the time instead of fighting.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
You think so?

Yeah, significantly varying gameplay mechanics would be much better than similar powered but different play style characters. That being said, I'm still satisfied with about half the cast. The more I learn about ones I don't care for though the more I like them. So it's hard to judge till someone gets some indepth gameplay and info out there.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
You think so?

Fair enough, but I can see some of those having a similar playstyle too, I can't see Blue Beetle being all that different from Cyborg really, Parasite could have some cool leeching mechanics but would possibly be another 'power' character. Plas would be wicked, like an MK style Dhalsim but waaay better. Grodd would be our first psychic/tk character, hybrid with a power moveset would be very interesting. I would be very curious to see how you could make Scarecrow work beyond a bunch of stun moves, and if they use the strong giant Scarecrow it would be just another Heavy. Poison Ivy would be cool but I'd rather Swamp Thing, no other reason that personal bias.

Sinestro seems somewhat different, admittedly he wasn't my ideal pick. I'll reserve judgement about Black Adam until I see gameplay/100% confirmed he isn't a bloody skin.

Still It's a roster I'll enjoy playing/learning about a great deal. There are literally only 2 clones maximum, and even then they might not be that similar, and it would appear there is at least a few more to come. I honestly can't complain.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I don't want to tell them how to do their job or anything, but shouldn't they try and pic screens that show the character in the best possible light? And not screens where the character is clearly clipping into itself?

ImTheBatman

Apprentice
Red Son Grundy looks awesome. I know Grundy isn't in the Red Son story but I really love that they created this for the game.

This leaves me wondering when they are going to get around to posting the other New 52 skins. On Tuesday they posted a large HD Batman pic and said to "LIKE" if you want to see the others....4,400 likes later and they still haven't posted the New 52 Superman or Wonder Woman.