What's new

Injustice: GAU Match Analysis - REO vs Tom Brady @ Civil War 5

Sabin

Elder God
Congratulations to the NRS community for getting Injustice featured at Evo! NRS games get bigger every year. Keeping the momentum going, I'm back with a match analysis video from Civil War 5 Winners Finals/Grand Finals.

This was the FIRST MAJOR Injustice event which had 4 testers in the tournament - giving you a preview of high level gameplay early on in the games life. I cover Winners Finals/Grand Finals of the Batman vs Aquaman matchup. Since Injustice is at Evo, and Tom/Reo are known top players in the NRS community, it's a perfect time to put that video out there. Check out the video after the break!

i'd love to watch this video, if i could ever stop laughing at this video haha GS art, on that " fuck 3am EST im gonna post videos anyways" gives ppl on night shift like me someting to do haha

i'd love to watch this video, if i could ever stop laughing at this video haha GS art, on that " fuck 3am EST im gonna post videos anyways" gives ppl on night shift like me someting to do haha
Real NY Gs don't sleep!

Props to Sabin for these analysis vids and blowing up the underdogs as always.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
yo Ulllllllllllllll Sabin

I personally appreciate all the vids, streams, and the attention you always give MK/IGAU <3

Sabin
Hey, at 0:55:05-0:56:05, when you're wondering why Tom didn't follow-up after the D2s.

If you look back at it, REO had Clash, so going off of Tom knowing about the game already at that point. He wasn't trying to do a combo, because REO would've clashed and got health back. Or he would've just clashed to set the fight back to neutral game.

But, they were pretty much even with Meter at that point of the match and Tom had a bit of a lead on meter as well. So he could've done a combo anyway and won the clash if REO were to have Clashed instantly.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
It's on Spooky's channel not mine.
Also that is someone ripping Spooky's content lol facepalm -_- Did you even bother to check the channel name?

Glad you enjoyed it though!
Isn't your channel FGCSabin?

And if the vid I linked to isnt the one on the FGCSabin channel, thats my bad. I'm not on my cpu (I'm at work) so posting links with no visual confirmation is kind of tough.

Sabin

Elder God
Isn't your channel FGCSabin?

And if the vid I linked to isnt the one on the FGCSabin channel, thats my bad. I'm not on my cpu (I'm at work) so posting links with no visual confirmation is kind of tough.
No, the original video where this is sourced from (its linked in the annotation) is on Team Spooky youtube channel, not mine.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Love your video and your stream Art. Dat analysis bro? More reason to ban the testers!