What's new

Injustice: GAU 'Battle Edition' from Gamestop Includes New 52 DLC and Fightstick, Drops April 16

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
sweet looking stick alright,led buttons as standard so sick but theres some things id like to know...
*make of buttons and stick
*can i straight switch a balltop on without changing anything in stick
*is the usb detachable store away like the pdp 1 (i prefer when its not)
*size of stick, if its closer to a SE or TE

already have a TE,q4raf and the pdp but id be tempted on this if the specs are right

Cruz

Banned
Doomsday playable, i guess that means Sinestro, Shazam and Aquaman will be playable aswell.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Doomsday playable, i guess that means Sinestro, Shazam and Aquaman will be playable aswell.
I think Sinestro and Shazam are guarunteed now that we know of Black Adam/GL. I just can't see them leaving out Aquaman with all the success the comics have had lately. He is a total badass and I will be HIGHLY HIGHLY UPSET if he isn't in it.

Cruz

Banned
I hope that they add Adam, Sinestro and Doomsday as 25, 26 and 27th character to get the same size
as MK9 with different moveset ofcourse Sinestro is not really a clone from Hal if you don't want him to be.

axeman87

Noob
Alright!... its modding time again.

Safe to asume the parts in the stick will be junk, but some Sanwas and a JLF in there will be tight, and the battop will have to go for sure. Unlikely it will have a USB pass through, so might even have to chuck one of those in there as well .

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
I don't think Doomsday being on the stick immediately means he's playable. He could a Sub-Boss (and remember how much promotional art of Goro there was?).

Cruz

Banned
I don't think Doomsday being on the stick immediately means he's playable. He could a Sub-Boss (and remember how much promotional art of Goro there was?).
True!
But Sinestro, Aquaman and Shazam aren't the boss type...

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Please give them stick specs??? Especially interested in the material of the shell, please don't make that thing lightweight. They also gave it a weird angle in the picture.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Well, atleast they went to a traditional button layout instead of the old MK one (god I could never get used to that). Hopefully the parts are of better quality this time.

So tempted by this but without some sort of specs on the stick it's just a no-go for me. If history teaches me anything it's that the stick that comes with the game is usually not up to snuff.

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
Really considering pulling the trigger on this package deal pre-order, it looks sick and now that they have announced it i am highly considering this deal.
the stick just looks fucking sexy