What's new

Injustice: GAU 'Battle Edition' from Gamestop Includes New 52 DLC and Fightstick, Drops April 16

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Gamestop has released information for a new Injustice:GAU game edition called 'Battle Edition'. Much like Mortal Kombat 9's Tournament Edition, players will receive three more character skins for Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman based off of the new 52 comic book series. The fightstick the Battle Edition comes with has exclusive GAU art and in its total package will retail for $149.99.

"Injustice: Gods Among Us is an all-new game in development by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, creators of the definitive fighting game franchise Mortal Kombat. The title debuts a bold new fighting game franchise that introduces a deep, original story featuring a large cast of favorite DC Comics icons such as Batman, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, The Joker, Green Arrow and many others. Set in a world where the lines between good and evil are blurred, players will experience heroes and villains engaging in epic battles on a massive scale.The Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Edition will retail for $149.99 and includes the game disc, exclusive Injustice: Gods Among Us Fight Stick featuring official artwork from the game and three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS - THE NEW 52. The Fight Stick is a light weight controller that boasts a non-skid foam underside, a lockout feature for the Start, Select and Guide buttons, as well as adjustable illumination for the buttons and joystick."

Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Edition and Release Date Revealed

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today revealed details for the Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Edition. The package will be available in limited quantities at Gamestop and EB Games stores located in the United States and Canada for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Edition is also confirmed to be available in North America beginning April 16 for Xbox 360, PS3 and the Wii U™ system from Nintendo.

The Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Edition will retail for $149.99 and includes the game disc, exclusive Injustice: Gods Among Us Fight Stick featuring official artwork from the game and three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52. The Fight Stick is a light weight controller that boasts a non-skid foam underside, a lockout feature for the Start, Select and Guide buttons, as well as adjustable illumination for the buttons and joystick.

Accompanying the news is an image featuring all the contents of the Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Edition, as well as a new image showcasing the contents of the Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector’s Edition, which will be sold separately for $99.99 at various retailers throughout North America for the Xbox 360 and PS3.

The United States version of the Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector’s Edition will include:
· Exclusive DC Collectibles statue featuring iconic characters Batman and Wonder Woman, the Fortress of Solitude, and the Last Son of Krypton’s escape ship

· Special Collector's Edition of the Injustice: Gods Among Us comic book

· Digital download of DC Universe animated film Justice League: Doom

· Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52

Also available today is the new Injustice: Gods Among Us digital comic book from DC Entertainment. The comic is a prequel to the game, and it tells the story of events leading up to a new world order where heroes face each other in an epic fight to determine humanity’s future. A new chapter of the weekly comic will be released every Tuesday for $.99, and three digital chapters will then be collected in print and available for sale monthly. Download Injustice Gods Among Us #1 today at ReadDCEntertainment.com <http://www.readdcentertainment.com> , through the DC Comics app, or on the iBookstore, Kindle Store or Nook Store.

Injustice: Gods Among Us is an all-new game in development by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, creators of the definitive fighting game franchise Mortal Kombat. The title debuts a bold new fighting game franchise that introduces a deep, original story featuring a large cast of favorite DC Comics icons such as Batman, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, The Joker, and many others. Set in a world where the lines between good and evil are blurred, players will experience heroes and villains engaging in epic battles on a massive scale.

For more information on the game, visit www.injustice.com .

Thanks for the bigger photo C-Sword ! -Frothy

Source:Gamestop via http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/injustice-gods-among-us-battle-edition/107664#productDetails
Credit: Zmoke

Attachments

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Dammit. I already reserved the other one with the statue. I need to switch to this one. That stick looks nice.

How can anyone say a stick looks sexy from a pic that was taken on somebody's toaster? Who makes the stick? What kind of buttons? Why bat top instead of ball top like literally everyone uses

There's a new, higher resolution picture of the stick up now, nevermind!

How can anyone say a stick looks sexy from a pic that was taken on somebody's toaster? Who makes the stick? What kind of buttons? Why bat top instead of ball top like literally everyone uses
I was thinking the same thing. You can't see anything about the stick. I wanna see the artwork, button layout, and generally what the thing looks like. I kinda dig the Bat top though, I already have a ball top madcatz and it would be cool to have something different. I enjoyed the feel of the bat top on the MK9 te, i just hope this stick isn't as stiff.

Has there been any word yet on exclusive skins on where u order it? Last time I jumped the gun and ordered from game spot just to find out amazon got the good skin

Plop

Noob
if its anything like mk9, the stick wont be needed. To this day i still want the mk9 stick but i cant justify buying it cos mk9, imo, is a pad game. i think Injustice will be too

Reedoms

Noob
I SINCERELY hope they do not mean Jim Lee's shitty redesigns of the New 52 and that they use the ones from their respective books.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I see doomsdays is on the top, right next to superman. I'd be surprised if he isn't playable now.
I pointed out the same thing on GAF a moment ago after seeing that. Bane, Grundy and Doomsday all playable? HELL YES.

Thats how you lineup a roster of heavy weights!

Still trying to find out who made the stick though because a lot of folks are on the fence over that. If its a knockoff company folks say they wont get it, but if its name brand like Madcatz or something its almost like buying a new stick and getting the game free at that price and plenty will dip in on it for the nice case and bat top. Looks like seimetsu buttons. Here's hoping.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
So that's Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Arrow, Batman, Joker, Superman...and Doomsday? Pls confirm Doomsday now so I can pre-order...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Been doing this through my phone all day (at work). Ill get it properly updated in a bit.. sorr for the sub-parness.. :/