What's new

General/Other Injustice - First Screenshots of Black Adam

Well, DS is also amped and possess super human strength and heals well. Batman is just a peak human, with prep it's comparable and I'm sure Batman could take him being as how he had plans that took out the JL (people who would own DS if they wanted to) so I think honestly, random encounter DS would beat Batman and has. With prep, while DS is also smart Batman can take him I'm sure considering what he's done in the past with prep...Batman is dangerous with prep to nearly anyone.
All of that is correct yes.
On the last part though ... Doctor Doom with prep > Batman with prep!

I'm sure Batman with powers too would beat DS though knowing how smart Batman is. Such as when he had the yellow ring.
Meh, not so sure about that one. Well, he could take DS out with some fancy powers of course, but give Batman too much power and he loses his intellect as shown, when he had Supermans powers and refused to give them back.
Nightwing managed to actually hurt him, because he took something into consideration that Batman didn't: When you stay for so long in the dark with the powers of Superman, you do get weaker, because of the lack of sunlight. Batman not thinking about that one.. ou...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@ Killzone

Ehh not for me lol, I'd still go with Batman there...Reason why? Simple...Doom's feats are PIS and inconsistent and/or retconned half the time anyway like with pre-ret beyonder=pure pis, I mean think about it the guy "outsmarts" an omnipotent being(which in itself is dumb and makes no sense) yet Beyonder even admitted he knew nothing bout humans, then gets dooped by a mere mortal with magic and gets his powers stolen...then Marvel said yeah, we're going to retcon this because it's that retarded lol.

At least Batman's are more practical, people act as if he's a "godly character" but he's just smart and does everything he can for a human but he has lost as we've seen. So I'll still say Batmans feats>>>>Dooms. Doom fooling SS I'll give him since that's more viable then Beyonder or someone...I mean, seriously realistically speaking a cosmic being would not lose to a mortal with magic, sorry...it's not like Doom is Dr. Fate or Spectre someone on that level this is why I don't take Doom seriously, then goes ahead and loses to "squirrel girl" lmao...please. Batman would never lose to Squirrel Girl lol. Doom even admitted he was afraid of her and didn't like rodents lmao...too funny.

Of course with Batman, That was only that one story, I'm sure if Batman had powers his intellect would still be there as we've seen with Batman 1 million(a decendent of Batman of the future) had everything Batman had and then some...now THAT was Batman on steroids lol...Obviously, the Batman having Supermans powers temporarily was but his choice to stay in the dark that's Batman's style obviously. For example the ring should he decided to keep it, Batman could be ridiculous think a smarter, more powerful GL more or less or I should say Sinestro technically since it was a yellow ring.

But even in the new 52, Batman took off Hal's ring like nothing and Hal was shocked and said "how did you do that?!?" Batman-My guess concentration...you weren't concentrating, tosses Hal back the ring and Hal got mad lol.

As for that video posted, DS got owned at the end of the fight and there's no way Flash would lose to DS if Flash actually tried(the guy has given Supes a hard time so nuff said), not happening lol and Kyle didn't even try much less do anything, so again dumb...all he had to do was fly and put him in a bubble or something yet didn't for whatever dumb reason...bad writing lol Lastly, just pointing out that was more or less the B team JL, DS would never do nearly that well against Supes, Flash, WW, Batman, MMH, AM and GL...just saying.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
You guys fucking bitch a lot.

And like them or not, Doomsday and Bane have a huge following. Some of you guys want some extremely fruity characters added to this game. Jesus. Casual fans of DC are much more likely to buy a game with RECOGNIZABLE names other than some of the nonsense I see people begging for here.

I couldn't be happier with everything I've seen from this game, thus far. And stop acting like ANY of you aren't buying this shit the day it comes out. It's essentially sort of a new MK game with just a bunch of badass DC characters.

And who knows what will come via DLC? Calm the fuck down, everyone.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
The point is how is possible that MMH, an official member of the Justice League, is out of the main roster (although could be in via DLC) but others like Harley, Nightwing, etc are in? I really don't understand that decision.

MKF30

You guys fucking bitch a lot.

And like them or not, Doomsday and Bane have a huge following. Some of you guys want some extremely fruity characters added to this game. Jesus. Casual fans of DC are much more likely to buy a game with RECOGNIZABLE names other than some of the nonsense I see people begging for here.

I couldn't be happier with everything I've seen from this game, thus far. And stop acting like ANY of you aren't buying this shit the day it comes out. It's essentially sort of a new MK game with just a bunch of badass DC characters.

lol I hear ya, hey I'm all for Doomsday...why people think he'll suck and is slow I'll never know. I've been preaching the same thing I went apeshit on people on YT Raven video for them crying over "her voice and her chin" like who the fuck cares? Is this shit really that important? Obviously these people know nothing about comics or Raven's father, who he is etc why she even sounds like that.

I do think MMH will be in there though as DLC, he's one guy I'd have a hard time believing not being in this game at some point as playable since he was an original member of the JL. These side guys like swamp thing, blue beetle, animal man etc I couldn't care less about however.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Yes and Deathstroke took a fresh Batman on and simply beat the crap out of him, but that's the way it's supposed to be.
Deathstroke is a 2-3 tonner, who is faster and more agile, who uses 90% of his brain capacitiy, which makes him a better strategist and tactician in the heat of the battle. He has a healing factor and recovers from damage faster because of that and he doesn't get tired as soon as Batman would, because of the increased stamina.
Deathstroke is Batman on steroids.
With none of Batman's character....oh and the topic of Doctor Doom the only version of him I've seen that I've liked was his EMH version. The comics version is the king of dull villians right there with the F4 as the team of dull heroes.

MKF30

So is Black Adam a hero or villain?
It appears that he's on the Insurgancie's side(Batman's side) since we see him fighting Superman, unless that's a gameplay vid however....later on you see him on the Regime's side(like a lot of characters some will switch given the storyline vids and comics we've seen so far)

Normally though, he's a villain generally speaking...

It appears that he's on the Insurgancie's side(Batman's side) since we see him fighting Superman, unless that's a gameplay vid however....later on you see him on the Regime's side(like a lot of characters some will switch given the storyline vids and comics we've seen so far)

Normally though, he's a villain generally speaking...
Heel face revolving door.