What's new

Injustice - Ed Boon Hints/Reveals Dr. Fate?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Not officially all we have is word from a magazine..I don't consider that a real character reveal
Shazam is on the official Injustice website.

The other two are not confirmed to be PLAYABLE, but there are screenshots that suggest they are both in the game(Possibly a cameo in story mode).

Edit: Apparently he is not.

Whatever, we will see who joins i due time.

Shazam is on the official Injustice website.

The other two are not confirmed to be PLAYABLE, but there are screenshots that suggest they are both in the game(Possibly a cameo in story mode).

Edit: Apparently he is not.

Whatever, we will see who joins i due time.
Where..

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I've seen that tweet you bringer of crushed dreams. I'm not one to trust a troll. And a lot of people are wanting the greatest DC character of all time so I doubt they would seriously neglect that. Now, stop being a fib newton and when the time comes the sole survivor of Mars may show you mercy!

#holddat

trufenix

bye felicia
You guys do know its entirely possible that Boon is just saying that its not a picture of dr fate, since that's where everybody went with it?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You guys do know its entirely possible that Boon is just saying that its not a picture of dr fate, since that's where everybody went with it?
Or saying it isn't fate to make us think it isnt then when he reveals it is the surprise is bigger.

Who knows honestly lol

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I just looked up who this Dr Fate you speak of.... And damn, he godlike. His suit is magical gives him every power..op

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2