What's new

Injustice - Ed Boon Hints/Reveals Dr. Fate?

gdf

Noob
I remain optimistic that Doctor Fate will still be in. The Return shows how awesome he is.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
This type of game should have been made when i was a kid.

Main reason i love the marvel games is because of all the games they made when i was a kid. Maybe i would of been more into the DC universe.

It's not too late is it?:D

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
i agree dosnt look like a playable model but i hope he is in we need more magic characters in the game Dr. Fate, Billy Batson, Zatanna, Circe.
I think it will be Zatanna...

Why does it seem like I'm the only one that has made the connection that all the characters in this game are on the dccomics website under the character list?

Zatanna becomes dr fate and she is on that list...only other possibility I can think of is the official hawkgirl announcement since zatanna first appeared in hawkman. Also in the song All Apologies "in the sun" is constantly repeated...hawk. "Aqua seafoam" is also said in the song. Dr Fate has the Egyptian connection with hawkgirl.

Zatanna
Official hawkgirl
Official aquaman

And a possible stretch would be Darkseid.

Omg fate hell ya get ready for the real impact pam shit strange tries to copy lol ad yes fate is coming back to the comics I think in justice league dark

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Reedoms

Noob
Omg fate hell ya get ready for the real impact pam shit strange tries to copy lol ad yes fate is coming back to the comics I think in justice league dark

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
I don't even know what you just said but Fate is going to be in Earth-2.

Ed said that people weren't interpreting the entire hint. The title of that video is about CHOICE. Like the choices the fans will make for the outcomes of these battles.