What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
can you do cyborg pls! like have his armor metallic black with powder blue acents like a bike from tron

just_2swift

Yes i can try some Cyborg skin :) What you mean by powder or which skin you wanted based on.
:D:D:D his default skin, its my favorite. like his armor should be a black sleek texture like robo cop lol and thouch him off with a lil bit of powder blue :confused:like this type of blue lol on certain parts but not as much as the black make it look kwel! !! booyah! :D

wyruzzah

Noob
:D:D:D his default skin, its my favorite. like his armor should be a black sleek texture like robo cop lol and thouch him off with a lil bit of powder blue :confused:like this type of blue lol on certain parts but not as much as the black make it look kwel! !! booyah! :D
Default skin its primary skin, so it will have some bugs (skin select under different character, AI bug..), so i think reskin for Regime or Teen Titans could be better and without any bugs etc..

just_2swift

Default skin its primary skin, so it will have some bugs (skin select under different character, AI bug..), so i think reskin for Regime or Teen Titans could be better and without any bugs etc..
dam :( ok regime would be cool too!!!

wyruzzah

Noob
Just2Swift: Man your request must wait little bit. I did not found any Regime model for XNALARA. Without XNALARA i must check every little texture change in game and it takes so much time specially on DMG texture :( I have contact on some model converter, so maybe he will help to make it faster. For now im workin' on NightLantern (Hal Grayson from alternative reality)

Its still beta so some details like logo and etc. will be changed.

just_2swift

Just2Swift: Man your request must wait little bit. I did not found any Regime model for XNALARA. Without XNALARA i must check every little texture change in game and it takes so much time specially on DMG texture :( I have contact on some model converter, so maybe he will help to make it faster. For now im workin' on NightLantern (Hal Grayson from alternative reality)

Its still beta so some details like logo and etc. will be changed.
dam poor cyborg :( .ok i still believe in u guys ill wait no rush but this is dope!

So, I've been googling like crazy and scouring mksecrets for the answer to this, but to no avail.

How do I edit eye color? Specifically, CW's arkham city skin. I can't seem to find an eye in any of her .dds files.

Also, how would one edit the 2p color for the costumes, or would it just be easier to add a recolor as DLC?

wyruzzah

Noob
Im working on Hal Jordan as Black Lantern (Blackest Night). Its still beta version, so logo will be fixed and i hope green stuff can be swaped.

UNCLEFESTOR REALLY HELPED MY WITH CONSTRUCTS COLOR.

wyruzzah

Noob
So, I've been googling like crazy and scouring mksecrets for the answer to this, but to no avail.

How do I edit eye color? Specifically, CW's arkham city skin. I can't seem to find an eye in any of her .dds files.

Also, how would one edit the 2p color for the costumes, or would it just be easier to add a recolor as DLC?
You can change eyes color only with Color Picker utility. 2P color for costumes can be changed throught Color Picker too.

Still desperately hoping for some Sinestro skins. White Lantern? Green Lantern? Indigo Tribe? White Lantern especially would make me happy.

Also Orange Lantern Lex Luthor would be grand.

Clint Barton

Hawkeye
Hello, I was wondering if you could do a Hawkeye skin for Green Arrow, doesn't matter what skin you use for a base, though I would prefer the Arrow skin, if you can. You see, I can never seem to find a Hawkeye skin. Hawkeye simply serves as a role model to me because I am partially deaf as well, and he is the reason I took up archery. Even if you can't or wouldn't do it, I understand why, and thank you for the time it took you to read this message. Have a nice day.