What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

SaJa

FH_FenriR
spit on who's work? LMAO, the game has only been out for 2 MONTHS!!!!, does that ring a bell? I hope so. Narrow minded ppl are the ones who don't become as good as they can at a fighting game bcuz they limit themselves and only accept the minimum. First off, and I have evidence so I can make my argument sound way more legit, ppl thought they knew all about kabal. Then doctrinedark found out about things like the flash parry, and bang that was just one more thing to make him even more deadly. And in the case of a character ppl thought wouldn't be that good, when lao got the 2 4 low hat nerf, a lot of ppl thought that was it for him. Sure enough ppl found out his standing 2 1 was a very good string that had great reach and speed, they learned about the ex tele grab whiff to keep armor going for him, and they learned other ways to go about utilizing 2 4 when playing ppl. .
This is all lie. Kabal and KL have been dominant from the beginning to the end, patch or not, new stuff or not, I'm saying it once again and THIS IS A FACT. He didn't take 3 months for michaelangelo to win everything with Kabal. And I won't talk about kunglao.

He didn't take a year to figure out Stryker was shitty because he has only high moves.

2 months is a lot for the nerdz we are. IGAU isn't our first fighting game experience so the kommunauty is growing very quickly.I'm agree with you at a certain point, the tier list won't change that much because someone find a crazy tech (quanchi rune traps didn't make quanchi top 5), however it changes because of patches.

dont bother, hes too emo about a character who has a combo that gets you 70% of the whole map.

How old are you ? I'm not trying to say I play a bottom or whatever dude I'm just saying that we know more about underused char than some people think.
And yes, Flash does 50% with 20sec trait + 1 meter, he does 22% meterless. what about BA ? Same shit, but his trait is shorter and have more uses, his meterless BnB does +30% and can do + 10% used with his short timing trait. WW does 40% meterless. What the fuck is your point ? If you just taking one peace from an entire metagame to clash someone, this is stupid, and I know you intelligent enough to know it. Thx for the troll.
Flash is midtier and we know why, some other just saying "oh well, in 5 years when we will figure out what he is up to he will be top 8 legit..." c'mon...

It didn't take ages to know how to win with aquaman, blackadam, green lantern, DS, batgirl (which is younger than Flash and lobo btw), superman. However, it takes longer to know how to win with Lobo, Flash, Harley, Bane. Guess why ? ;)

Anyway MIT, Reo made several threads about lobo, he is explaining his point de vue aswell as the other, just have a look.

Flagg

Noob
Yet Reo did. Stop saying "this char can be legit coz he is unexplored", all characters of the game have been explored by their own kommunity, so if you don't know how works a character just ask but don't split on their work.

Remind me Pig thinking that Flash is top 5 because he is not explored..
Remember 2 months into MK and everyone thought NW was top five?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
This is all lie. Kabal and KL have been dominant from the beginning to the end, patch or not, new stuff or not, I'm saying it once again and THIS IS A FACT. He didn't take 3 months for michaelangelo to win everything with Kabal. And I won't talk about kunglao.

He didn't take a year to figure out Stryker was shitty because he has only high moves.

2 months is a lot for the nerdz we are. IGAU isn't our first fighting game experience so the kommunauty is growing very quickly.I'm agree with you at a certain point, the tier list won't change that much because someone find a crazy tech (quanchi rune traps didn't make quanchi top 5), however it changes because of patches.
;)
This doesn't make ANY sense

LEGEND

YES!
Lobo, bottom... I hope this changes as the game evolves over time, he's the guy I want to main first! I thought i'd left my Kano days behind me..
lobo isn't at the bottom. REO cried for buffs like two days after he came out and everyone bought into it so most tier lists just have him at the bottom for no reason at all

hes an odd character but he has alot of dirty shit, like a 10 frame low that leads to cross-ups and an instant overhead facedive thats completely safe on block (can cross-up on knockdown to). Really good space control with his Chain moves. He has a grab that leads to very high damage and that makes most hard knockdowns into a 50/50 (wake-up to get out or get hit by the grab). one of the few characters in the game with a solid AA and his forward dash is a roll so he gets past high projectiles easily

Just to name a few good things about him

REO

Undead
spit on who's work? LMAO, the game has only been out for 2 MONTHS!!!!, does that ring a bell? I hope so. Narrow minded ppl are the ones who don't become as good as they can at a fighting game bcuz they limit themselves and only accept the minimum. First off, and I have evidence so I can make my argument sound way more legit, ppl thought they knew all about kabal. Then doctrinedark found out about things like the flash parry, and bang that was just one more thing to make him even more deadly. And in the case of a character ppl thought wouldn't be that good, when lao got the 2 4 low hat nerf, a lot of ppl thought that was it for him. Sure enough ppl found out his standing 2 1 was a very good string that had great reach and speed, they learned about the ex tele grab whiff to keep armor going for him, and they learned other ways to go about utilizing 2 4 when playing ppl. So dnt even come at me with that bs, being narrow minded doesn't lead to anything. And be smart about your reply, bcuz I dnt want an illogical reply that doesn't even address what I just said. Also just bcuz REO says something, doesn't mean it is law LOL gtfoh with that.

lol @ doctrine dark being the 1 to discover flash parry

seasons beatings 2011 right after devastation 2011 where reo was doing it in actual tournament matches ring a bell?

you know the same major (seasons beatings 2011) where kabal's 2~ndc infinite was discovered

let me repeat that... devastation 2011 AKA that major few months after EVO 2011

wow that was so late and far into the game... NOT

oh and kung lao and kabal were seen as "ridiculous" 2 weeks after the game at power up 2011 and it was literally discussed in person with many players.

yup power up 2011... where i showed michaelangelo kabal dash cancels and f4 resets (the guy who every one thinks invented them)

i bet none of u even knew michaelangelo was an ermac main until he played me at power up

smh

u want to know what was my fav time period in mk9? it was the first year 6 months how we had 2 hear cyber sub was high tier and good in right hands just unexplored and no 1 played him right

l
o
l

i hope lobo NEVER EVER GETS BUFFED and stays the way he is for the rest of the game for courtesy of MITDJT

god i swear u better hope i never catch any of u saying lobo needs ANY kind of buff in the future

oh and seriously every time i hear this community talk mindlessly about how michaelangelo and doctrinedark were the ones to find everything out on kabal and innovate him its glad for injustice i decided to step down and not post much tech and let all the true "innovators" go to work. i get 2 save time now and work on other things. it actually feels great and its like a responsibility i no longer have to worry about

btw i respect michaelangelo and doctrinedark cuz theyr good guys.

but seriously let the truth set u free and stop spreading false propaganda acting like mk9 was a rocket scientist wet dream...

REO

Undead
#BuffLobo

lobo is top.

level up ur prob bad.

play my friend lobo he unlocks his hidden potential.

*insert typical line of some random tech talk that promotes lobo as being 100% fine*

yall just have no idea

keep sleeping on him i will rub it in all ur face when lobo wins evo

How old are you ? I'm not trying to say I play a bottom or whatever dude I'm just saying that we know more about underused char than some people think.
And yes, Flash does 50% with 20sec trait + 1 meter, he does 22% meterless. what about BA ? Same shit, but his trait is shorter and have more uses, his meterless BnB does +30% and can do + 10% used with his short timing trait. WW does 40% meterless. What the fuck is your point ? If you just taking one peace from an entire metagame to clash someone, this is stupid, and I know you intelligent enough to know it. Thx for the troll.
Flash is midtier and we know why, some other just saying "oh well, in 5 years when we will figure out what he is up to he will be top 8 legit..." c'mon...

It didn't take ages to know how to win with aquaman, blackadam, green lantern, DS, batgirl (which is younger than Flash and lobo btw), superman. However, it takes longer to know how to win with Lobo, Flash, Harley, Bane. Guess why ? ;)

Anyway MIT, Reo made several threads about lobo, he is explaining his point de vue aswell as the other, just have a look.
already looked, and your post is just..... no words to sum it up. Yep I am officially losing hope in TYM haha, I dnt even need to respond because like khaotik said, this made no sense haha.

oh you a new member? THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!!!, damn a lot of new members coming in acting like they know everything and stuff, sit yo ass down and learn some respect. You probably don't even know who I am.......smh.

He's not new, he's been a member since 2009. Click on his name. You're dealing with a class A troll

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Yo MITJDT, for the love of god use the edit button.. no need for quadruple posts and shit...

I dont get how this topic turned into "who can stroke their e-peen the most". Smh lol