What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
People who main Bane only do it because he was on The Dark Knight Rises.

^ An Intelligence Analyst's Analysis
I was originally going to main Grundy, but then the command grabs were too hard.
So I went with the YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH and never turned back

jesus christ you're weird
Its much easier to play around with the question instead of simply asking why it matters.

Art Killer B

[Mid-tier Humble-man]
How long did it take Kenshi?
Fact notes 101:

• The very first Kenshi in top 8 was Michaelangelo, at Summer Jam 5 (August 26-28 of 2011).
    which was the first major/regional/local (however you want to call it) tournament post-Evo that year.
  • Kenshi was released in July 5th of 2011.
  • He was banned at Evo 2011 (July 29 to July 31).
In other words: It took* one tournament and less than a month since he was unbanned to be in top 8.

*52 (+2) days since release. 26 (+2) days since the embargo ended.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Fact notes 101:

• The very first Kenshi in top 8 was Michaelangelo, at Summer Jam 5 (August 26-28 of 2011).
    which was the first major/regional/local (however you want to call it) tournament post-Evo that year.
  • Kenshi was released in July 5th of 2011.
  • He was banned at Evo 2011 (July 29 to July 31-).
In other words: It took* one tournament and less than a month since he was unbanned to be in top 8.

*21 days since release
A free local?

This is the #1 <------------------------------------------------------------- problem w this community

You guys think they nerf due to our bitching or tourney results, They dont. They understand fundamentally how fucked up something is

Thank you Pig for stating this. Winning or losing tournaments does not justify poorly programmed fundamentals. Once the fundamentals are fixed then people can cry nerfs or buffs. W/O improved fundamentals this game will die when the DLC hype is over and at the rate that people are claiming they are "done" with this game... that fundamentals patch better come sooner than later.

I would volunteer to go to NRS for a week w/o pay to help NRS get fundamentals right in this game, just so I can truly enjoy it. I just need food and a place to stay.

For the record I don't mind losing... I blame myself for the most part when I lose... and losing is the only way you find flaws in your game... I just hate losing to fixable poor game mechanics. Once the bad fundamentals are fixed and things settle, we'll have a better idea of of a current tier list. I state this b/c I know people are going to come and reply with "Well, you just need to level up your game bc I have never had a problem with that."

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
I am making it my mission to move Lex up on these damn tier lists!

BDMao88, it's done. Call a meeting of the board. Project Up-play Lex. And arrange pick up for the Deathstroke community, needs a tune up
No disrespect but I don't know why I'm tagged haha, I'm by far the laziest Lex player / player in general.

Lex really is bottom tier sadly... he as a lot of bad MUs. To win with Lex is all about being superior as rev0lver would say. Lex has to make a lot of gambles and play his opponent beyond well, I say beyond because most of the time it's already a uphill battle and if he puts his mine far and the opponent doesn't roll he is screwed out of damage AND momentum.

Teach somebody every possibility on the mines and see where the match really goes. Lex is free to crossups too. I even find after a corpse charge it can be challenging to get a probe out etc...if you can figure out your opponent using Lex sure that momentum can be amazing, but it's a massive gamble which is why Lex should be no where near top tier, AT BEST, low mid to mid tier.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs

lol I just tagged you because your name seemed to appear the most on the forums XD

And I know he's not top, but he's got so much stuff to play with, the Cyrax player in me in very intrigued :D

Like you said, he's a momentum character. Difficult to get him rolling, but when he starts covering the screen with his gadgets I feel like he can be a real force. I just gotta figure it out first :cool:.

BigC

I'm great in my world.
People who main Bane only do it because he was on The Dark Knight Rises.

^ An Intelligence Analyst's Analysis
Never seen the damn movie but who cares if my icon is from the movie. I main Bane simply because fuck the mainstream characters. No body likes facing 20,000 black adams and KF's, this game has a big roster, quit using like 8 of the characters.
Fuck top tier, Bane blows with in the next few months.