What's new

Injustice Character Alts

• Thread starter Deleted member 5032
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5032

In the PAXEast interview with CrimsonShadow and hecterrific, did Hec mean that the alt versions would play differently? Kinda like Human Cyrax and Regular Cyrax in MK9? Or will just the skins be different?
I heard someone from the stream mention the Cyrax/Cyblax relationship, but I can't remember who or in what context.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I would main the shit out of Mera.

I would rather have her as a full on character.
Maybe a stance switch character, on stance with water powers, and one with red lantern powers.

Not sure if Male to Female would work though, not sure how much they can actually change a model.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
I would main the shit out of Mera.

I would rather have her as a full on character.
Maybe a stance switch character, on stance with water powers, and one with red lantern powers.

Not sure if Male to Female would work though, not sure how much they can actually change a model.
Totally agree. That would be the ideal option, but I'd be satisfied with her inclusion in any form, honestly--even if it's just a clone/alt character.
Yeah, I understand that. I feel like they could pull it off. Mera isn't exactly prissy, so the Aquaman moveset could fit her.

D

Deleted member 5032

The way I understood it, it would basically be an entirely different character (model, voice actor, etc), only with a near-identical move-set, so kind of like the Cyrax/Cyblax relationship Juggs brought up. So I could see them making an alt faster but less damaging, or vice versa, just as an example, or having larger or smaller hitboxes.

OllyGolly

Apprentice
I'm really hoping we can get a Crime Syndicate of Amerika DLC skin pack with CSA skins of the Justice League (the entire one in Injustice.)

Superman - Ultraman
Batman - Owlman
Wonder Woman - Super Woman
Flash - Johnny Quick
Green Lantern - Power Ring
Aquaman - Barracuda
Hawkwoman - Angelique
Green Arrow - Deadeye
Shazam - Captain Super
Nightwing - Nightclaw*
Cyborg - Citizen Steel*
Raven - Black Bird*
* = Made these up, because they aren't normally a part of the JLA.

It'd be cool to see Antimatter versions of the villains too.

Bane - Sr. Strength
Black Adam - Mighty Adam
Catwoman - Lady Feline
Deathstroke - Bodyguard
Doomsday - Shining Savior
Harley Quinn - The Harlequin
Joker - The Jester
Lex Luthor - Alexander Luthor
Sinestro - Ring Master
Solomon Grundy - Sir Cyrus Gold
Killer Frost - Cold Shoulder
Ares - (He doesn't get one. He'd be the same on either Earth)

I made pretty much all those up. But it'd be cool to see what NRS would do if they had to make up good versions of the villains.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
... aren't there like a hundred threads that talk about exactly this?

It feels like there are, they probably aren't meant to be for discussing alts, but pretty much every thread ends up that way.

Simon Baz I guess for Green Lantern.
Vandal Savage for Ares...

Nothing really, it's hard to say something that hasn't already been said, but I would prefer non-clones above anything, I'd rather see some of the clone suggestions make it to their own characters/movelists.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I can't see them designing a super that would abruptly stop all the cartoon violence in order to include a kiss in the cinematic.

Her win pose however, will probably be her blowing a kiss to the camera and freezing the screen with it. "Have an Ice day."

I hope they go above and beyond with that character, though.

edit: there could be something where she grabs your throat, sucks your lifeforce out of your face, then rams an icespike into your taint or something. That'd be cooooooooool duhrhuhrhuhr.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Hawkgirl-Hawkman
Green Lantern-Alan Scott
Raven-Dr Fate (could work)
Superman-Super girl and Power girl (would prefer if Power girl was her own character though)

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Hawkgirl-Hawkman
Green Lantern-Alan Scott
Raven-Dr Fate (could work)
Superman-Super girl and Power girl (would prefer if Power girl was her own character though)
I'd love to see Hawkman holding that morningstar like a dainty little girl.