What's new

Injustice Character Alts

• Thread starter Deleted member 5032
  • Start date

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Just curious, does anyone else not like the idea of other characters as alts?
Honestly, I'm not for all of the suggestions I've made, they're mostly just what I think is feasible.

But I think a lot of the more popular cases work out well enough. The other human Lanterns are a good idea. John in particular would be a smart choice on NRS' end since a huge number of people still associate GL with the JL cartoon and Hal's constructs in this game (rockets, guns, etc) are reminiscent enough of John's militaristic constructs that it wouldn't feel out of place to see him with the moveset. Members of the Flash family, 'swell. Very similar build, similar costume, similar powers, but they all have their own fans. Nightwing by all means is already borrowing some of Tim Drake's signature staff talents, so a Red Robin outfit for that character seems appropriate.

These are really practical because the characters aren't that dissimilar in proportion or ability.

I think Zod is a strong suggestion for cross-promotional purposes with Man of Steel. I certainly like the idea of him as a skin a lot better than the idea of him being his own character (especially at the expense of Power Girl or Supergirl, whom I think differ far more from Superman in terms of style).

Most of the the rest I feel are real stretches.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
edit: there could be something where she grabs your throat, sucks your lifeforce out of your face, then rams an icespike into your taint or something. That'd be cooooooooool duhrhuhrhuhr.
I've been envisioning her super with her freezing the opponent's feet to the ground, impaling them with several ice spikes, and then causing a avalanche that sweeps through the stage and slams into her immobile victim. She could blow a kiss just before the avalanche hits.

//getting back on topic...