What's new

Injustice Briefly Explored by Gootecks and Mike Ross

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
So just a few days ago the epic duo know as "Gootecks and Mike Ross" posted a short video of their experiences at E3. In this video in particular they gave some impressions on Injustice! Although they were only able to try-out Injustice for a few minutes they give a quick rundown of their first impressions. And as entertaining as always, this video is more about Gootecks and Mike Ross themselves than their actual feedback on the game, although they do seem quite interested to check out the game with the next chance they get!

One important note they give, however, it the game "feeling like Mortal Kombat". Besides the missing block button, I suppose huh?

Attachments

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
cant wait for this game,especially now i know its coming to consoles aswell as the wiiu.this'll see me through nicely until mk10 comes out.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
lol, I remember the days when they dedicated Cross Counter to MK 9 when it came out.

Yeah......that lasted about two episodes. :(

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
lol, I remember the days when they dedicated Cross Counter to MK 9 when it came out.

Yeah......that lasted about two episodes. :(

dont worry man... Real MEN play and love MK

Im willing to bet that INJUSTICE wins 2013 Fighting Game of the Year (giving NRS/WB back to back wins)

Lol gootecks never left CC, he just stopped co-hosting CC live. And even then he still does work for the show behind the scenes.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
sfxt and mvc3 are amazing games,its so much fun losing in 15 seconds everytime i play,i love the fact that there is no comeback factor or advantages in those games aswell.
There is a comeback factor in umvc3. Its called have wesker as your last character, activate maximum wesker hyper, activate x-factor, win. Sfxt there are so many timeouts its ridiculous. About this game, since NRS is making it I'm sure the capcom community in general(not all) will just drop the game for sfV and txsf.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
There is a comeback factor in umvc3. Its called have wesker as your last character, activate maximum wesker hyper, activate x-factor, win. Sfxt there are so many timeouts its ridiculous. About this game, since NRS is making it I'm sure the capcom community in general(not all) will just drop the game for sfV and txsf.
and lets not forget how much true talent it takes to activate a 10 hit preset combo in sfxt,i know of only 2 people that can pull them off consistantly and yeah of course the xfactor in mvc3,depth in its truest form right there.i have no idea how capcom come up with such innovative and detailed ideas.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
God I hate this goofy fucks, they're not even funny and know shit about the game.
Little spoiled Capcom bitches. They don't care about our community, they only care about those Capcom shitty games who make tons of money. -.-
Whoa easy, easy, EASY. This was a positive video, and you guys are acting like a bunch of 2-year-olds. We're supposed to be a better kommunity than that :)

Zato1984

Noob
No my friend, this is one "Ego video" of 2 Donkeys who never gave a fuck about MK or NRS as we well know.

"feeling like Mortal Kombat"

LOOOOL

"Oh i'm so cool, testing this new game called : Injustice, uh, i'm so funny, this game feels like MK, uh i have no idea what i'm talking about, but hey who cares? i'm Gootenks and Mike Ross, every Capcom [ban incoming] loves me "

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Man, so much Capcom hate in here!...

Mike Ross is a really nice guy in person. So they don't know much about the NRS titles... no surprise. I don't see it as a reason to pile hate upon the guy. He's a top player at the game he plays seriously. I love watching his Honda in SF4.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I know that I joked earlier, but seriously, these are two of the largest names in the FGC and they decided to give their time to talk about and hype up Injustice. An NRS game.

If I'm Ed Boon, I'm doing a victory dance right now.......probably a Bernie.

dont worry man... Real MEN play and love MK
It's funny because MK has most gays in the fighting game community.
I don't think I'm happy with the statement of MK feeling, this may be another game that everyone trashes about and only MK players play. But fuck it, I will love it.

Little spoiled Capcom bitches. They don't care about our community, they only care about those Capcom shitty games who make tons of money. -.-
Stupid statement, MK made way more money than Capcom fighting games. And they don't care about MK because they don't think it's fun, simple as that. They are used to games that are considered the best fighting games ever like CvS2 and 3rd Strike, you 09ners are the spoiled and ignorant ones. If you expect respect for your community, respect the other ones.

ROFL
Mike Ross and Gootecks have done more for the FGC (including MK community) then every single poster here. Haters are going to hate. Also ignore the fact that they did give the game a chance and just didn't like it. You guys are the perfect example of this picture

Also the whole Wesker Xfactor joke is pretty stupid considering 1) wesker isn't top 5 and 2) people learned to adapt and counter it. But its cool making baseline statements about a game you know nothing about.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Interesting, sounds like there's more uniqueness in the stage interactiveness than I thought. I thought it was just gonna be you can use cars and random props on the stage as weapons, but it seems more detailed and specific than that.

Also, love Cross Counter. The haters can eat a dick.