What's new

Injustice - Boon Tweets First Image of Killer Croc, The Riddler and Penguin!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Honestly, I think Boon did this on purpose to troll the people complaining about too much Batman characters. I'm sure they aren't all playable, if any of them. But I'm not one of the people that care if every character is a Batman character or not, just care about Martian Manhunter and gameplay!

Garasky

Noob
Looks cool and all but why are characters from the Batman universe taking up 2/3 of the roster. Might as well call it Batman vs DC. Oh well ... either way I'll get it when it comes out!

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Honestly, I think Boon did this on purpose to troll the people complaining about too much Batman characters. I'm sure they aren't all playable, if any of them. But I'm not one of the people that care if every character is a Batman character or not, just care about Martian Manhunter and gameplay!
I'm starting to think MM will be DLC...

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
dont worry none of them are playable and is that two face behind flash's left shoulder?
Whitesuit and it looks similar to the Arkham one. I think you may be right. Good eye! Honestly I think that penguin is from Arkham as well so I'm betting most of these guys die in story scenes to setup character for the guys on Superman's team. Hard to be a boogieman if no one ever witnesses you doing anything legit scary and ruthless.

Still I'd play as Croc. Hate all you want folks but there aint a Batman guy I wouldn't play thats been teased so far. I like left fielders too and will always hold out hope for a few (like The Ray!) but I can't say I'll be sad playing a cast with so many faces I've grown up with.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Whitesuit and it looks similar to the Arkham one. I think you may be right. Good eye! Honestly I think that penguin is from Arkham as well so I'm betting most of these guys die in story scenes to setup character for the guys on Superman's team. Hard to be a boogieman if no one ever witnesses you doing anything legit scary and ruthless.

Still I'd play as Croc. Hate all you want folks but there aint a Batman guy I wouldn't play thats been teased so far. I like left fielders too and will always hold out hope for a few (like The Ray!) but I can't say I'll be sad playing a cast with so many faces I've grown up with.
Tru Dat..

The more I look at it, the more I think this is either a cutscene or a stage transition. What with all the detail put into the character models, I can't picture them just ripping and inserting the Arkham models as playable.

Still...with Penguin, Two-Face, and Croc there, I feel bad for poor Flash.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
any one else notice the lack of shadows on the floor of the chars

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
If we just think about it, it's pretty cool that the Arkham stage will actually include Arkham inmates as stage hazards/interactions, or they hopefully will, because there is no way Croc is actually playable.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I hope they are all playable just to see compbros reaction

Probably not but just saying, would be funny as hell

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
i hope killer crocs playable but i feel like he wont be just because we already have bane and all the other characters

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Killer Croc is a good grappling character to add. I think the other two are just background characters for an Arkham Asylum stage.

How cool would it be if this was an Arkham Asylum/City stage? Or a section of a Gotham City stage? What if the villains in the background are the stage interactable objects?

I like the idea of this because it gives the stages a lot of personality. I am hoping there is an Atlantis/Aquarium stage for Aquaman with some sick stage interactions.

As most have said, this is probably a stage transition. It would be a nice way for NRS to showcase more Batman Villains as part of the stage.

If this is a stage interaction/transition I would imagine the stage is probably much larger and hopefully pulls more characters from AA/AC.

It would be cool to see the following characters in the background of this stage (in addition to the ones already shown):

- Scarecrow
- Mr. Freeze
- Poison Ivy
- Azrael
- Hush
- Madhatter
- Hugo Strange
- Ventriloquist/Scarface
- Zsasz
- Ras Al Ghul