What's new

Injustice Battle Arena Voting is LIVE - Link Inside + Doomsday in Gameplay & First Look at Shazam!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
is it possible to get the theme and the skin? i got the skin but the theme says "Sorry... code not found"

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
So we're voting on who we think will be played better by top players not who would win in DC lore right? Batman seems like the easy choice for that, probably made to be easy to pick up, seems like he'll be more well rounded. Quinn vs WW is interesting cause I haven't seen much from either one.

Slymind

Noob
They should ask: "which character you will root for" rather than who would win, because otherwise people will always go to the more logical choices even if they don't like the hero, in a direct confront, the super powered(Superman WW, Green Lantern etc.) would always win vs more ordinary characters, Catwoman, Joker etc...

KHAOTIC_Flames

Mumm-Ra for Injustice?

Is it me or is Bane really big in this game? Like bigger then Grundy and Doomsday.
A hitbox like that might cause some problems for him... especially with shared health values across the board.
the animations look much more realistic too.