What's new

Injustice Battle Arena 4 Super Fights Announced - Sinestro & Hawkgirl Revealed, Go Vote!

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

Sinestro > Hal.

Now this is a fucking super, NRS really did a shitty job on some of these supers.

The best ones so far in no particular order of importance:

Aquaman, Batman, Superman, Sinestro(That shit looks fucking sick), Deathstroke, The Flash(though it looks kind of stiff at some parts and it should be one powerful hit instead of two kind of "meh" looking hits) Green Lantern, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Bane (except the fact that they didn't put enough emphasis on the actual back breaker), and The Joker.

Nightwing's is just shit, Cyborgs could be great if it wasn't in an ugly animation(by that I mean it just shot off after the close-up to his face and arm transformation in a MvC Iron Man Proton Cannon kind of way), Wonder Woman's isn't bad so much because of what it is but because she's so damn powerful she should have done something crazier. Harley's is just dumb looking in a bad way, Lex's is retarded because it shows an animation of a massive crater causing explosion before going back to a fully intact stage(I mean they could've at least added a filter and turned the environmental destruction effects all the way on for detail.), Grundy's is just way too boring, they should've had him do an over the top chain grab, grabs for each verse of his poem or something. Shazam's is by far the biggest disappointment of the bunch, they had such an easy super to make and it was practically pissing on their faces, have him do a series of attacks and finish it off with a huge Shazam lightning bolt to the opponent(this does make me more convinced that Black Adam is in because I assume they gave him that for a super and didn't want similar/duplicates).

This is just my opinion though, and i'm definitely still going to get this game no matter what.

Reactions: SLy

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
... Lex's is retarded because it shows an animation of a massive crater causing explosion before going back to a fully intact stage(I mean they could've at least added a filter and turned the environmental destruction effects all the way on for detail.)
This, this, this. This so fucking hard. This.

I mean, Jesus fucking Christ, Dragonball Z: Budokai figured this out and that game is a punchline.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
A DC fighting game NEEDED TO BE all about one idea to be successful on the market.​
POPULAR DC CHARACTERS
FIGHTING
THEIR MOST POPULAR OPPONENTS
=
MONEY
That means you NEED Bane vs Batman , Sinestro vs Green Lantern, and Doomsday vs Superman. Pure common sense dictates that a fighting game with comic book characters would sell more if it let fans relive their favorite fights. Anyone saying otherwise is blindly being so insular that all they care about is their own personal guys no matter what actually sells. Its why I'll live when The Ray never makes it in. He doesn't fit as a rival for anyone.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
This, this, this. This so fucking hard. This.

I mean, Jesus fucking Christ, Dragonball Z: Budokai figured this out and that game is a punchline.
Yeah, that's the first thing that came to mind. Like DBZ:B, they should have had a totally desolate stage for super moves that destroyed the stage completely.

With that in mind, a gigantic crater or something would have made for a nice "no gimmicks" stage that so many people have clamored for. Having the choice to start in a crater, or having characters like Lex transform the stage into one with a Spirit Bomb would have been an ideal solution.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Btw, in a real fight, Sinestro would win easily because Batman is a sucker against fear. And Green Arrow may also win just because he's more skillful. But from voting, I predict Superman to win and hope Hawkgirl to win too. Want more of her gameplay.
If Batman was a sucker against fear he wouldn't be able stomp Scarecrow's ass so much.

Jade101

Mortal
I love Hawkgirl from jlu. More people know Hawk Girl from Justice League and Justice League Unlimited show. Btw where is black GL, wtf can we get a black GL skin please!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I love Hawkgirl from jlu. More people know Hawk Girl from Justice League and Justice League Unlimited show. Btw where is black GL, wtf can we get a black GL skin please!
He has a name other than Black Green Lantern. lol

TAS_DASH

Mortal
Sinestro Surprised Me!!! I really didn't think he'd make the cut, seeing yellow Hal. Maybe we'll see green Sinestro. Will Yellow Hal be a Sinestro alt, as Jet's aren't as fearful as claws and spider limbs growing out of people's bodies). It would make more sense that way.

Here's I speculate the remaining 5 to be, considering the count is 24 (might be more)
1. Robin (b/c of the art book in the European Special Edition)
2. Martian Manhunter (b/c of the art book in the European Special Edition)
3. Doomsday (Arcade Stick and Footage)
4. Black Adam (Aquaman trailer / and some magazine spotted him in story mode)
5. Raven (magazine spotted model in story mode)

Alt's would be
1. Captain Cold (cinematic where flash is covered with ice)
2. Ocean Master (Aquaman trailer but would prefer Black Manta)
3. Darkseid (only person in MK v DC to not make the cut so far)
4. Ares (magazine spotted model in story mode)

This is just my speculation. It's not my wishlist as I would prefer Zatanna, Dr Fate, The Spectre, Blue Beetle, Sportsmaster, Chesire, Circe, Canary, and Starfire over Doomsday and Robin. I just want a diverse set of fighters. I'll accept Swampthing (although I don't care for him) for this reason, and as much as I love the Red Hood he doesn't offer much in the diversity department.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Sinestro Surprised Me!!! I really didn't think he'd make the cut, seeing yellow Hal. Maybe we'll see green Sinestro. Will Yellow Hal be a Sinestro alt, as Jet's aren't as fearful as claws and spider limbs growing out of people's bodies). It would make more sense that way.

Here's I speculate the remaining 5 to be, considering the count is 24 (might be more)
1. Robin (b/c of the art book in the European Special Edition)
2. Martian Manhunter (b/c of the art book in the European Special Edition)
3. Doomsday (Arcade Stick and Footage)
4. Black Adam (Aquaman trailer / and some magazine spotted him in story mode)
5. Raven (magazine spotted model in story mode)

Alt's would be
1. Captain Cold (cinematic where flash is covered with ice)
2. Ocean Master (Aquaman trailer but would prefer Black Mantra)
2. Darkseid
3. Ares (magazine spotted model in story mode)

This is just my speculation. It's not my wishlist as I would prefer Zatanna, Dr Fate, The Spectre, Blue Beetle, Sportsmaster, Chesire, Circe, Canary, and Starfire over Doomsday and Robin. I just want a diverse set of fighters. I'll accept Swampthing (although I don't care for him) for this reason, and as much as I love the Red Hood he doesn't offer much in the diversity department.
Remaining five are:

Doomsday
Ares
Black Adam
MM
dunno im thinking Darkseid...if not...then he should be a boss.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
If she's one of your favorites why wouldn't you play her?
She's not one of my favourites in particular, but my favourite female character. I just don't like playing female characters in video games, doesn't feel right.