What's new

Injustice Battle Arena 4 Super Fights Announced - Sinestro & Hawkgirl Revealed, Go Vote!

Here are your final two match ups for the Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Arena, hosted by WB Games on their upcoming video game being developed by NetherRealm Stuidos. The 10 week long journey is slowly coming to its conclusion, as we get our final two Super Fights this week, then head into the Quarter Finals starting 3.11.2013.

Also, as promised, we have a brand spanking new character revealed this week, it's none other than...Sinestro and Hawkgirl!

Who will win this week's Super Fight? Be sure to Vote by visiting the following -- injustice.dccomics.com, and a chance to win some cool prizes and exclusive in-game DLC.

Injustice: Gods Among Us releases 4.16.2013 [NA] and 4.19.2013 [EU], so make sure you PRE ORDER

Super Fight 1 -​
vs
Super Fight 2 -​
vs

!​

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Dam Sinestro and Hawkgirl especially look effing amazing... They way she holds that hammer <3

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
FUCK YEAH SINESTRO. And homeboy looks awesome too. Too bad he's got no chance of winning.

Love Hawkgirl so far too, but I cannot in good conscience vote for her over Ollie.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
...no disrespect to Sinestro but I'm giving it to Superman.

Hawkgirl vs. Green Arrow? The fan in me wants to give it to Arrow, but Hawkgirl would win...

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Let's be serious, Tara and Wayne Brady totally got it on as soon as they were done recording all the round 1 match-ups...

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I think this brings us to 19 total characters. With at least 5 more characters left, I think we will still definitely be seeing Doomsday.

2 reveals, one of them FINALLY a female. I hate to vote for Superman because he's the obvious choice...but he IS the obvious choice here. And dammit, having to choose between Hawkgirl and Green Arrow...*pouts*

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I think this brings us to 19 total characters. With at least 5 more characters left, I think we will still definitely be seeing Doomsday.
There was an interview that stated that the character select screen used in the demo at cons was a mock-up/fill piece so there could be more