What's new

Injustice Balance Patch: Joker Changes Preview From Ed Boon

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Wait who said these aren't the full changes?
Unfortunatly I doubt he will get more :/
I'd like to know this as well. People have been saying that these releases have just been highlights and that there will be more changes included for these characters in the full patch notes... but I have no idea whether that's true or not. Hope so in this case.

serge

Noob
I think it's just people being disapointed about the characters updates and they like to believe there is more hehe

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
It's because Boon says "here is a taste of the changes" when he posts the buffs.

StevoSuprem0

It's because Boon says "here is a taste of the changes" when he posts the buffs.
Yeah, so that could mean, "here is a taste of the overall buffs coming in the form of all of XXXXX character's buffs" or "here is a taste of this character's buffs, with more to come in the full patch." Boon.... being ambiguous? Someone check the thermostat in Hell real quick.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Yeah, so that could mean, "here is a taste of the overall buffs coming in the form of all of XXXXX character's buffs" or "here is a taste of this character's buffs, with more to come in the full patch." Boon.... being ambiguous? Someone check the thermostat in Hell real quick.
More specificially he says, "here is a taste of the changes coming to XX". Sorry for being vague, it definitely implies they are more buffs coming to each character. He has said it on the reveal for each of them.

StevoSuprem0

More specificially he says, "here is a taste of the changes coming to XX". Sorry for being vague, it definitely implies they are more buffs coming to each character. He has said it on the reveal for each of them.
Siiiick. Hopefully that comes true. The listed changes seem to focus more heavily on changes to specials and traits, so hopefully there will be some much needed tweaks to some of Joker's strings. Thanks for clearing that up man!