What's new

Strategy Injustice - Aquaman Combat Analysis Breakdown w/ IGN

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Cannot wait for the sea salt when I annihilate scrubs with "the most useless superhero ever".

The goal is not to make tiers lol... when developers set out to make a fighter then don't pick their favs and buff the hell out of them... if NRS could have it their way I'm sure every character would be balanced....
Yeah, isn't Scorpion the favorite character of Ed Boon and he's not top tier. At the same time, knowing that tiers develop, I could see making an extra effort to at least make sure Aquaman isn't a bottom tier character. Knowing Aquaman could be seen as a 'lame' character, I could see NRS/DC wanting him to be able to stand up well. Actually, the more I watch Aquaman's fighting style, the more interested I am getting, even though I hadn't considered him as a potential main at all. If that was their goal, it is working on me.

Plop

Noob
I would have liked to have seen Freddy-esque ground sharks or something, but Aquaman's looking badass nonetheless. Considering him for my main...and if you'd told me that a few months ago I'd have laughed in your face

VOR

Noob
I REALLY hope they do the armor right in this game. It needs to be dispersed wisely unlike in mk9. Armor should go to slower moves that you need to space out more and that you need a tighter read on to use. Too much on moves with fast startup and are safe that aren't supers and it becomes dumb to me.

Looking good so far. I could have sworn that he was seen throwing a trident as a projectile attack in his reveal trailer (too lazy to watch it again to make sure), yet it hasn't been seen or mentioned since then. I'd like to know more about that.

Can't wait to see some more of him.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Looking good so far. I could have sworn that he was seen throwing a trident as a projectile attack in his reveal trailer (too lazy to watch it again to make sure), yet it hasn't been seen or mentioned since then. I'd like to know more about that.

Can't wait to see some more of him.
i thought i saw that too,i hope he does have that projectile.