What's new

Strategy Injustice - Aquaman Combat Analysis Breakdown w/ IGN

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
For the Aquaman fans out there, IGN has recently uploaded an analysis video showcasing the latest "Combat Trailer". In this video, IGN's Destin Legarie talks us through the video explaining regular moves, specials, meter management along with what certain moves can do. On top of this, we also see a new glimpse of Doomsday in the background - will be become a playable character? Oh, and don't try to hit Aquaman out of his super because it won't work. Check out this combat analysis video to find out more.

Credit: lmx17 & FCP/EMP SCAR

Attachments

pretty cool stuff....water armor (w/ a little meter burn) has push back properties that can screw w/ an opponent's combo

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Not really seeing how he is a "ranged character" I'm guessing IGN is saying this becasue of his Freddy-esque GC but I'm not really seeing any other projectiles.... kinda like saying Jax is a ranged character becasue of his GP :/

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Not really seeing how he is a "ranged character" I'm guessing IGN is saying this becasue of his Freddy-esque GC but I'm not really seeing any other projectiles.... kinda like saying Jax is a ranged character becasue of his GP :/
He throws his trident but I think they meant ranged as in footsies, using his weapon to space n stuff.

REYTHEGREAT

i would not be surprised if this guy is top 3 once the game come out. hes getting a lot of attention lately and a lot of people see him as a joke. So NRS is probably making this guy top 3! aquafag

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Did anyone notice how far his back throw pushes you away? Thats some corner tech right there. :p

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
i would not be surprised if this guy is top 3 once the game come out. hes getting a lot of attention lately and a lot of people see him as a joke. So NRS is probably making this guy top 3! aquafag
The goal is not to make tiers lol... when developers set out to make a fighter then don't pick their favs and buff the hell out of them... if NRS could have it their way I'm sure every character would be balanced....