What's new

Injustice 2 Your Battles Your Way

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I dont agree, players see the skins like chars versions or another char, Bizarro is Bizarro and Supes is Supes, many skins will make the game a mess, so the 4 skins its enought to me, its my opinion, Zoom appears like a diferent char in story mode.
I think it is pretty strange for someone to think more skins is a bad thing. I can not even understand it really. More skins the better I say.

Also, how is 1 more skin going to be more chaotic than the billions of gear and colour combinations?

As for "the different characters" the is a long history of power cloned heroes and villain. Zoom is a bad example, as he ios not a speedster. Everyone that watched thw Flash basically doesn't know who Zoom is as they completely changed everything about him but is name.. but Powergirl / Supergirl, Flash / Reverse Flash, Superman / Bizzaro...and more are perfect for prem-skins.

Has it been confirmed that a skin is 100% cosmetic?
They are 100% cosmetic.. but that cosmetic change includes new voices and dialogues.

It is basically like a new gear item, but it changes everything.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I wish there was a way to lock the visuals of a particular piece of gear in place on your character but still be able to equip the stats of other earned pieces.
This is already confirmed. You can keep the visuals of one gear and use the stats of another so you are free to make the "look" you want form avalible gear. You will not be forced to wear a lame looking hat if you do not want to just so you have the stat.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Don't know it's possible to challenge that Leaklist that was 100% correct plus Boon confirmed 29 chars

Those who thinking 31 are setting them selfs as much disappointment as the people who where hoping for surprises during the main leaklist
When did Boon confirm 29?

trufenix

bye felicia
This is the one I am talking about

Premium skin / Original Character

reverse flash / flash
power girl / supergirl
john stewart / lantern
black siren / canary
batwoman / batman
nightwing(damian wayne) / robin
red arrow / green arrow
bizzaro / superman
wildcat / cheetah
mr freeze / captain cold
shazam / black adam
deathstorm / firestorm
blackfire / starfire
arkham knight / red hood

Not talking about the original leak from the mobile game. Red hood already has mentions of being playable in magazines too so we shall see where it goes.
Can someone please explain to me the obsession over Red Hood? I mean, did we not basically already have him in Inj1?

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Can someone please explain to me the obsession over Red Hood? I mean, did we not basically already have him in Inj1?
Oh no. That was Joker in his original appearance costume. They want Jason Todd's Red Hood, which is a completely different animal.

As for his popularity, it's anybody's guess....

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You can BUY the costumes and shaders if you wish OR you can grind and unlock them.

Gears MUST be unlocked via grinding and can't be bought.

At any rate, this is such an awesome gear system the more they're revealing. I'm so happy we can literally mix and match the gear pieces cosmetically. I only hope for Injustice 3, they bring this system back but let US create the color schemes, trims none of this preset shaders....it's not bad, but I'll bet anything that most players would want to color the primary colors, the gear pieces, capes, belts etc our own colors. Though I can tell everyone's look will be unique no doubt.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Gear was so annoying in beta I can't wait to play the no gear mode.

"Lol my Batman's batarangs is a 2 hit mid and yours are a 1 hit high, get fucked"