What's new

Injustice 2 Your Battles Your Way

NRS have just released a new video showcasing lots of the gear options in Injustice 2. The video gives a taste of the customisable potential that the game has to offer.

Give it a watch and keep an eye out for some of the options available to your favourite fighters.

Sneakily edited/promoted by the Tortoise

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
The leak did not have them 2
This is the one I am talking about

Premium skin / Original Character

reverse flash / flash
power girl / supergirl
john stewart / lantern
black siren / canary
batwoman / batman
nightwing(damian wayne) / robin
red arrow / green arrow
bizzaro / superman
wildcat / cheetah
mr freeze / captain cold
shazam / black adam
deathstorm / firestorm
blackfire / starfire
arkham knight / red hood

Not talking about the original leak from the mobile game. Red hood already has mentions of being playable in magazines too so we shall see where it goes.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Looks like a lot of moves in those reveal trailers are actually gear moves, so are in fact no usable... as they are illegal in comps and no one online will accept a gear fight if the beta is a sign of how it goes.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
This is the one I am talking about

Premium skin / Original Character

reverse flash / flash
power girl / supergirl
john stewart / lantern
black siren / canary
batwoman / batman
nightwing(damian wayne) / robin
red arrow / green arrow
bizzaro / superman
wildcat / cheetah
mr freeze / captain cold
shazam / black adam
deathstorm / firestorm
blackfire / starfire
arkham knight / red hood

Not talking about the original leak from the mobile game. Red hood already has mentions of being playable in magazines too so we shall see where it goes.
Hmm I never seen this 1

I'd hope it's true but the fact that Freeze was the only non char on that list and the one showing makes me pessimistic

How could Robin / Nightwing work?
When he uses a sword that's acts like a sword, think of the super with a stick

Green Arrow / Red Arrow I can see by a CW pack

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Hmm I never seen this 1

I'd hope it's true but the fact that Freeze was the only non char on that list and the one showing makes me pessimistic

How could Robin / Nightwing work?
When he uses a sword that's acts like a sword, think of the super with a stick

Green Arrow / Red Arrow I can see by a CW pack
Damian Nightwing although why would you make a premier skin of basically the same character.

trufenix

bye felicia
Damian Nightwing although why would you make a premier skin of basically the same character.
because alt. costumes were the original gear system? Do you remember one game ago when all people wanted was a costume of the exact same guy from another game?

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
So premium skin list leak confirmed then?

Which I guess in turn, confirms starfire and red hood I guess??
No. That list seemed mainly nonsense. Mr Freeze had been included in the credible link, which was probably the reason they added him to that list - to try and make it seem credible.

If one of the other characters from that list had been confirmed here, then maybe it would be considered credible. But as it's just Freeze, it doesn't mean anything

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
because alt. costumes were the original gear system? Do you remember one game ago when all people wanted was a costume of the exact same guy from another game?
Yeah smartass but I don't see why you probably couldnt customize him to look like Nightwing with the gear system.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
No. That list seemed mainly nonsense. Mr Freeze had been included in the credible link, which was probably the reason they added him to that list - to try and make it seem credible.

If one of the other characters from that list had been confirmed here, then maybe it would be considered credible. But as it's just Freeze, it doesn't mean anything
I ain't saying its true or not, but like I stated earlier magazine already has Red Hood listed as playable character too so I don't have any particular reason to doubt it right now either.