What's new

Injustice 2 Your Battles Your Way

I really hope there will be another option to end a fight. The opponent standing up then taking a knee is already old.

MKXL had 15+ finishers. Killer Instinct also rated T has Stage Ultras & Ultimates.

Come on Netherrelm surprise us!!!!

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
At like minute 1:50 they say that abilities are granted after key achievements. Does that mean special moves aren't tied to gear and are instead unlocked by playing a character and meeting requirements?? Or is that specific gear unlocked by playing a character and meeting requirements?

trufenix

bye felicia
At like minute 1:50 they say that abilities are granted after key achievements. Does that mean special moves aren't tied to gear and are instead unlocked by playing a character and meeting requirements?? Or is that specific gear unlocked by playing a character and meeting requirements?
Ability moves aren't tied to gear, they are gear. They occupy their own dedicated slots, they don't piggy back on clothing like stat buffs.

They'll unlock in the same manner as all the helms and gloves and pants, so yeah, some of them are going to be achievement / progress based.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Some of it looks really really good. Some of it looks like the glued some random shit from a junk yard onto the fighters...

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Don't know it's possible to challenge that Leaklist that was 100% correct plus Boon confirmed 29 chars

Those who thinking 31 are setting them selfs as much disappointment as the people who where hoping for surprises during the main leaklist

Elder God

Power!
I hope no more premiers skins.
It's a big problem with characters identity, the roster is big and we dont need more skins like original chars.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I hope no more premiers skins.
It's a big problem with characters identity, the roster is big and we dont need more skins like original chars.
What rubbish.

A premier skin is just a look.. it doesn't change the roster in anyway. Make more I say... how dose premier skins / alt versions of the same roster lostr effect anyone in anyway other than having some cool visual choice and please fans of missing power swapped characters.

Elder God

Power!
What rubbish.

A premier skin is just a look.. it doesn't change the roster in anyway. Make more I say... how dose premier skins / alt versions of the same roster lostr effect anyone in anyway other than having some cool visual choice and please fans of missing power swapped characters.
I dont agree, players see the skins like chars versions or another char, Bizarro is Bizarro and Supes is Supes, many skins will make the game a mess, so the 4 skins its enought to me, its my opinion, Zoom appears like a diferent char in story mode.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Superman fans: Is the weird green and red superman with a sort of lightning bolt symbol anything in particular?

Edit: Talking about this

I wish there was a way to lock the visuals of a particular piece of gear in place on your character but still be able to equip the stats of other earned pieces. For example, I like Flash's default look and I don't like crazy armor looks on him....if they had that option I'd be able to lock in the default gear as what appears visually but I could still equip any ugly bulky pieces that drop to get the benefit of the stats. They frequently have this option in RPG games w/ a lot of armor sets and I think it would work here. It would also lead to more visual diversity when playing online because it would give players the option to keep early game looks when they reach the end-game w/out handicapping themselves against other players who chose to keep the end-game stat gear.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
What rubbish.

Has it been confirmed that a skin is 100% cosmetic? With the whole gear system stuff they could have made skins a type of gear that augments the base character in small ways. Like having a unique special move. The differences would be pretty shallow, but it sounds doable.

As much as I've heard of skins, I haven't seen that detail nailed down yet. Calling them skins makes it sound more significant that a strait model swap, but maybe they just want it to sound cool.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I wish there was a way to lock the visuals of a particular piece of gear in place on your character but still be able to equip the stats of other earned pieces. For example, I like Flash's default look and I don't like crazy armor looks on him....if they had that option I'd be able to lock in the default gear as what appears visually but I could still equip any ugly bulky pieces that drop to get the benefit of the stats. They frequently have this option in RPG games w/ a lot of armor sets and I think it would work here. It would also lead to more visual diversity when playing online because it would give players the option to keep early game looks when they reach the end-game w/out handicapping themselves against other players who chose to keep the end-game stat gear.
I believe that the game has this feature. I can't remember the exact term that they used to describe it but it does exactly what you described. You can add the stats of one piece of gear to the look of another. I think it's one of the things they said you could buy with real money.