What's new

Injustice 2 Patch (TODAY) Notes including Wi-Fi indicators and more

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
High speed internet means Jack with Wi-Fi. I posted it earlier even Verizon understands what @Pig Of The Hut And what I said. Get the wire it will improve your experience and more!!!
I've played wired previous to this and it literally feels the same. I swear to god you people are aids. I've literally said multiple times I CANNOT wire up. The only way is to move the modem (which isn't mine) I'll have talk about it

sars

Noob
This thread is gold and I had fun reading it. So many try hards complaining about wired vs wifi. Let's be real unless your a pro it doesn't matter. I might actually switch over to wifi. You know how many people will quit at the character screen or mid game, than blame it on wifi. Free wins all day lol.

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Next time I go bowling I'm going to wear flip flops. Renting shoes is a whopping $4, and I simply can't be bothered to wear socks.

May I also say that I'm taken aback by these league bowlers on Wednesday nights that are striving to bowl a 300 game? I want to play with the gutter bumpers up, but their oft askance scowls make me feel inferior.

Life is hard.
Perfect analogy

I've played wired previous to this and it literally feels the same. I swear to god you people are aids. I've literally said multiple times I CANNOT wire up. The only way is to move the modem (which isn't mine) I'll have talk about it
Is there a power receptacle or cable outlet in the room your console is in and the room your router is in?

I think so but like I said the router isn't mine to move. It's my roommates. That's why I said I gotta talk about it
If you do, you could easily implement powerline adapters or MoCA 2.0 adapters for better stability. This is non-disruptive to your current network, and doesn't require a router relocation.

Tfw you have to spent hundreds of dollars travelling to tournaments throughout the years, but TYM user Ninetayls can't be bothered to run an ethernet cord from his router to his console.

If you guys don't care about playing competitively, why are you posting here? This thread isn't meant for you, go to player matches and have fun playing randos, no one is stopping you.
Unfortunately for people that have families and wives, doing things to a house so i can play video games is easier said than done.

And TYM should only be for competitive players? Good luck funding an entire website with the same 20 people. And again, it seems like the NRS elite are doing their best to make sure casuals gets alienated. You want this player base to grow or not?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Unfortunately for people that have families and wives, doing things to a house so i can play video games is easier said than done.

And TYM should only be for competitive players? Good luck funding an entire website with the same 20 people. And again, it seems like the NRS elite are doing their best to make sure casuals gets alienated. You want this player base to grow or not?
If it wasn't for those pesky wives, you could totally hook up a cable to your console. Damn you meddling wives!!

Yes TYM was supposed to be for competitive players. The "NRS" elite are people who have more than 10 posts in a year. If you're not willing to plug in a sad cable you're not gonna be here for long, much less travel to tournaments. So no those people are not gonna contribute to the player base. But NRS got their money!

If it wasn't for those pesky wives, you could totally hook up a cable to your console. Damn you meddling wives!!

Yes TYM was supposed to be for competitive players. The "NRS" elite are people who have more than 10 posts in a year. If you're not willing to plug in a sad cable you're not gonna be here for long, much less travel to tournaments. So no those people are not gonna contribute to the player base. But NRS got their money!
I never said anything about meddling wives. You missed the point. As much as some people would like to alter their house to play video games, unfortunately being an adult can make that difficult.

I know all about having to travel to tournaments. The last one i had to was an international flight. So as someone looking to make the leap from casual to competitive, its dissapointng seeing the NRS elite and community leaders being so negative about casuals. This post by Lord Pig, arguably one of the communitys biggest names and leaders, calls anyone with wifi a fraud and liar. While i love his and your work for that matter, its hardly welcoming....

Last edited:
I never said anything about meddling wives. You missed the point. As much as some people would like to alter their house to play video games, unfortunately being an adult can make that difficult.

I know all about having to travel to tournaments. The last one i had to was an international flight. So as someone looking to make the leap from casual to competitive, its dissapointng seeing the NRS elite and community leaders being so negative about casuals. This post by Lord Pig, arguably one of the communitys biggest names and leaders, calls anyone with wifi a fraud and liar. While i love his and your work for that matter, its hardly welcoming....
being an adult makes it easy

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
That dude is playing with an arcade stick and doesn't have alternate controls on? LOL
This was done on pad. The extra inputs were done to avoid getting the special when trying to do f2 from crouch position.

Alternate controls work to avoid this but cause accidental back dash inputs due to it storing the back input for special moves.

Frizen

Noob
If there will be a rule saying ppl on wifi cant participate, someone will just buy cheap Wi-Fi extender with ethernet, and connect to it using cable. It will make the connection worse, but hey you just dont want that filthy Wi-Fi icon right? Im on wifi, unless someone is downloading my connection is great, even with ppl from USA. (eu here)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

20 people? You realize the majority of members are competitive players right? I think you're confusing "competitive" with "tournament" players. But even if you are, 20 people? The cluelessness is strong with this one.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator

You're under the assumption that we're all not adults. Being an adult actually makes it easy.
As funny as most of @Cossner's posts are, some of them make me realise how much of a manchild he must be
If by manchild you mean someone who's an actual adult who can plug in a cable without destroying his house then yeah sure.

What ticks me off is this guy with 10 posts that joined a year ago and hasn't even bothered to set an avatar is demanding us, who've been here for years and years and have invested a ton of time, money and energy in this community to cater to him. And if we don't want to have shit experiences online, we're "elitists". K

Last edited:

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
If by manchild you mean someone who's an actual adult who can plug in a cable without destroying his house then yeah sure.

What ticks me off is this guy with 10 posts that joined a year ago and hasn't even bothered to set an avatar is demanding us, who've been here for years and years and have invested a ton of time, money and energy in this community to cater to him. And if we don't want to have shit experiences online, we're "elitists". K
No I mean that not everyone lives under the same circumstances, so some people literally might mot be able to plug in a cable without destroying their own house. Everyone else has said it enough times already though.

I get the second paragraph though, It's just I find the "just get a cable bro" talk just as stupid as the "please play me despite my shitty connection" talk.

I don't care though, I got my 30ft cable just in time to not be exposed

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Conclusion:

The netcode in MK9/Injustice was GREAT. It just happens that 90% of the NRS community played on Wi-Fi :DOGE

Last edited:

Wavy

Block Spammer
I agree with Cossner. I'd love for this 4um to be for teh "elite" by the "elite." Competitive players only. No casul, no beginners, no people interested in tournament play in the future, no online warriors, and NRS fans who try to get better...YOURE OUTTA HERE. You have to be 21+ You know those sub 4ums that are dead because of discord. Lets make it more dead. Go find somewhere else like eventscrubs or gamefaqs because you are not welcomed here.

:DOGE

Last edited:

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Conclusion:

The netcode in MK9/Injustice was probably not as bad as we all thought. It just happens that 90% of the NRS community played on Wi-Fi XD
Very inaccurate conclusion. Also the netcode is improved but still wouldn't call it good.