What's new

Injustice 2 Patch Notes - December Update

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Holy shit that is a huge change they just made for Brainiac. He can no longer side switch with Cyber Charge mid combo. I don't get it, they just changed half of his BnBs.

MB Divekick, B3, BF3, 12~DB2 no longer connects because of the lack of side switch.

Edit: For balance it lowers his damage off of divekick and prevents easy background bounce loops. I guess that was the idea.

• Brainiac - Fixed a bug where Cybernetic Charge was always keeping opponents on the same side, which could prevent it from being able to be jumped over or slide under
Uh oh

RIP brainiac

Also:brainiac getting nerfed before supergirl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Such a sad world we live in
To be honest, Brainiac could be strong nerf candidate, but this particular nerf is stupid.
That Brainiac thing is a bug fix, not a nerf, they stated that in the patch notes.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Not sure if it's the same for anyone else (though I'd assume so), but Superman LMV is broke lol. Gear sacrifice is on an unusual tower (unlike being on the boss event for others) and thus prevents you from sacrificing anything.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I heard the bug fix for Brainiac put an interesting way. He does less damage but he's pushing you to the corner a lot quicker now which is where he loves to be so idk if the "Nerf" is that big of a deal.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Cuz you can still do BF3, S3 xx Drill yea? I would assume that works? I haven't tested it but whenever you accidentally got BF3 to not sideswitch I'd do that conversion.

Cerbero

Always down for games.
Now you know how Aquamans felt when they couldn’t get b3 bnbs consistently anymore lol

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
That Brainiac thing is a bug fix, not a nerf, they stated that in the patch notes.
Honestly I'm over it, it's not as big of a change as I thought but come on. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Just because something was unintended doesn't mean that changing it has no affect on balance. This is something they must have known was happening on release and they've balanced the character a couple times with the old combos in mind.

Roy Arkon

Supergirl breath being plus on block against certain characters is a bug but they haven't gotten rid of that. Just because it's a 'bug' doesn't mean getting rid of it won't hurt the character
Even if it is a bug, what goes on with Supergirl has nothing to do with this bug fix for Brainiac. Also like Marinjuana said, it wasn't that much of a change for Brainiac, so there is not really a comparison here.

Even if it is a bug, what goes on with Supergirl has nothing to do with this bug fix for Brainiac. Also like Marinjuana said, it wasn't that much of a change for Brainiac, so there is not really a comparison here.
What are you talking about it is a massive change. Brainiac gets significant less damage, his wake up is weaker and he carries to the corner better. How is that not a big change.

It's just strange for this to even be considered a bug to them and for them to go and get rid of it like there was a bunch of people complaining about it. Why not get rid of real bugs that people complain about like supergirl bug, darkseid laser bug and other bugs.

Roy Arkon

What are you talking about it is a massive change. Brainiac gets significant less damage, his wake up is weaker and he carries to the corner better. How is that not a big change.

It's just strange for this to even be considered a bug to them and for them to go and get rid of it like there was a bunch of people complaining about it. Why not get rid of real bugs that people complain about like supergirl bug, darkseid laser bug and other bugs.
Don'y get mad at me bro, I'm only repeating what Marinjuana said, he explained that earlier in this thread.