What's new

Injustice 2 on PC

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Kind of surprised there isn't any talk of this considering the outrage that followed mkx pc not getting kombat pack 2. What are you PC players (without a console) planning to do? Patiently wait for a PC announcement/buy a console/skip the game entirely? I'm thinking of buying a console just for the one game which doesn't feel so great buy ye know
Get MVC1 is looking like its heading in a good direction.

also you got Guilty Geard, Omen of Sorrow, SFV, KOF14 etc its worth it.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
it's gonna to come into PC eventually .... we need to have patience and wait a year or so

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
it's gonna to come into PC eventually .... we need to have patience and wait a year or so
We had to wait a year or so because of HVS, and because they had to hire QLoc to fix this mess the PC port had been left thanks to HVS. Now that QLoc is working with them I doubt that it'll take a year or so. No excuses from WB. They will have to consider bringing this earlier, or the PC FGC will die and this will be the fault of WB. If they bring INJ2 at PC a year or so, the competition will die eventually and nobody will feel like playing INJ2 at that time of period.

Immortal

Blind justice....
We had to wait a year or so because of HVS, and because they had to hire QLoc to fix this mess the PC port had been left thanks to HVS. Now that QLoc is working with them I doubt that it'll take a year or so. No excuses from WB. They will have to consider bringing this earlier, or the PC FGC will die and this will be the fault of WB. If they bring INJ2 at PC a year or so, the competition will die eventually and nobody will feel like playing INJ2 at that time of period.
The PC FGC does not revolve around INJ2 nor MK X. Almost all other companies released their fighting games to PC and the trend here is pretty clear. Almost everything nowadays is released for PC too. WB is WB if they wanted to release INJ2 the same time on PC as on consoles you would know by now.

It's obvious it's gonna be released later, how much later - nobody knows. It's safe to assume its gonna be something like several months to a year after. And thats okay. If you can't wait - buy the console (althou i really don't see the point in buying a console to play 1 game). Other than that just wait 2 more weeks for Tekken 7 which will be released the same time on PC as on consoles and it was already shown that the PC version will be the best one graphics wise (native 4K support etc...). And it's not like you don't have FG on PC now, there is KI, SFV (and both are way superior to console on PC), new Marvel also gonna be released for it.

Overall if you're a FG guy who only play on PC this is a great time for you, coz pretty much any FG was or gonna be released for PC sooner or later which for many years and FG titles was not the case.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
The PC FGC does not revolve around INJ2 nor MK X. Almost all other companies released their fighting games to PC and the trend here is pretty clear. Almost everything nowadays is released for PC too. WB is WB if they wanted to release INJ2 the same time on PC as on consoles you would know by now.

It's obvious it's gonna be released later, how much later - nobody knows. It's safe to assume its gonna be something like several months to a year after. And thats okay. If you can't wait - buy the console (althou i really don't see the point in buying a console to play 1 game). Other than that just wait 2 more weeks for Tekken 7 which will be released the same time on PC as on consoles and it was already shown that the PC version will be the best one graphics wise (native 4K support etc...). And it's not like you don't have FG on PC now, there is KI, SFV (and both are way superior to console on PC), new Marvel also gonna be released for it.

Overall if you're a FG guy who only play on PC this is a great time for you, coz pretty much any FG was or gonna be released for PC sooner or later which for many years and FG titles was not the case.
Well, what you said is true. In MKX side, it took me some time to get there, since I didn't hear anything about it getting in PC. Took me some months to get a PS4 and to get MKX. Originally, I'm both PC and PS4 gamer, but much more of PC gaming (and you know it). It was a good year that I played in PC, too. If MKX Beta wasn't there, I wouldn't meet you guys (you, ShArp, Taco, OmegaK, etc). For me, you guys are very good players that I would rarely play against anywhere. I bought PS4 even for other games.

I remember even MK4 being released in PC back in the retro era, which was the last game that I stopped playing FG due of this shitty code the next FG games had. It was MK9 that almost made me return back in the FG world, and if not with my mates and Nivek, I wouldn't even start learning to be a competitive player.

So I want everyone to enjoy and fight with each other in all the platforms, including the PC. I'm happy to see that even Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator, Tekken, etc are even in PC and this is a good way to enjoy them.

That's all from me.

The only reason why we don't see the PC version in the launch window is because there are backroom deals going on for console exclusivity. This game has some great sales potential. Sony and MS know that this game can move some console stock so they paid up for a console-only release. Expect the PC release in either 6 months or a year. The only reason why I will get this game on PC is for faster loading and 4k resolution on my high-end pc.

Sadly PCs are so easily hacked that the PC multiplayer will be plagued with cheating so don't hold your breath for great a great multiplayer experience :( Why do you think that Capcom is not making MvC infinite cross-platform. I bet the PC cheating in SV5 is causing them major headaches.

Immortal

Blind justice....
The only reason why we don't see the PC version in the launch window is because there are backroom deals going on for console exclusivity. This game has some great sales potential. Sony and MS know that this game can move some console stock so they paid up for a console-only release. Expect the PC release in either 6 months or a year. The only reason why I will get this game on PC is for faster loading and 4k resolution on my high-end pc.

Sadly PCs are so easily hacked that the PC multiplayer will be plagued with cheating so don't hold your breath for great a great multiplayer experience :( Why do you think that Capcom is not making MvC infinite cross-platform. I bet the PC cheating in SV5 is causing them major headaches.
Thats not true at all.

There is very little to no cheating in PC FGC. Best example is MK XL on PC, previous Injustice and its also non factor on SFV.

Thats not true at all.

There is very little to no cheating in PC FGC. Best example is MK XL on PC, previous Injustice and its also non factor on SFV.
Well I hope the devs have figured it out but based on my limited time in online XL I did play some suspect matches where the connection got screwy mid-game (always when I am about to win) etc etc. Based on my experience being an avid FPS player, there are all kinds of nasty cheats in circulation on any given day so it would be naive to think it's not a factor in pc fighting games.

Overwatch, BF1, BF4, warthunder all have headaches with cheats going on so how are the fighting games avoiding this? Maybe because their player base is too small to notice? I don't know. I am playing the latest Ghost Recon which only has coop mode right now and I was forced to download anticheat software from Ubisoft for a coop only game?

So my opinion still stands on why capcom won't support cross-platform with MvC infinite.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Well I hope the devs have figured it out but based on my limited time in online XL I did play some suspect matches where the connection got screwy mid-game (always when I am about to win) etc etc. Based on my experience being an avid FPS player, there are all kinds of nasty cheats in circulation on any given day so it would be naive to think it's not a factor in pc fighting games.

Overwatch, BF1, BF4, warthunder all have headaches with cheats going on so how are the fighting games avoiding this? Maybe because their player base is too small to notice? I don't know. I am playing the latest Ghost Recon which only has coop mode right now and I was forced to download anticheat software from Ubisoft for a coop only game?

So my opinion still stands on why capcom won't support cross-platform with MvC infinite.
It's not being naive its based on thousands and thousands hours spent on PC FG in general. Cheating here is very rare and pretty much the only thing they can do is mess with their upload bandwidth to make the match unplayable ("lag") and barely anybody does that, coz it's obvious.

Cheats are non factor on PC FG, especially for devs.

FPS is a completely different field.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Christ's fat cock, is everyone on this site 14 years old? If you are an adult with a job and no cocaine problem, you can afford a PS4. Man up, you little clits.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
My PC with some tune in can handle perfectly the online with 60fps just fine, which looks like as if I'm playing offline, and this is thanks to QLoc.

The consoles will never be good in online like the PC do.

And that's a fact.
Now, I'm no expert, but for about the next 400 days, I think that the console version is going to play much smoother than on the PC. Master Race, though.

It's not being naive its based on thousands and thousands hours spent on PC FG in general. Cheating here is very rare and pretty much the only thing they can do is mess with their upload bandwidth to make the match unplayable ("lag") and barely anybody does that, coz it's obvious.

Cheats are non factor on PC FG, especially for devs.

FPS is a completely different field.
Glad to hear that PC FGs are immune to cheating. I look forward to playing IJ2 online later on when it comes out on PC.