What's new

Injustice 2 on PC

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
To be honest. It's no point to even play fighting games on pc unless it's cross play like street fighter 5. It's no point. Less competition on their. If you want competitive matches play on consoles that is where majority of good players are at honestly.

Buy yourself a console it's only 300 dollars if you work.
Well there is also stuff like supporting the platform so it can be taken more seriously which helps with QC issues. It is much better for fighters than it once was.

I also dont think ps4 has a Spider-Gwen cammy mod which the kind of cool perks PC guys can get into. If I actually could get into sfv I personally wouldn't allow crossplay. That game takes ages to load a match on ps4. It's way better on PC in that regard.

Competitively it's hard to make a PC work though. Even if a game is better on PC, an organizer is going to want a small, magic box everyone knows how to use.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Do you guys think that the huge majority is only the consoles? Don't make me laugh. Most of the console majorities are actually PC gamers at best. You even have seen some people play in PC at the recent tournies. I met ShArp and the rest of good players in the PC that I would N-E-V-E-R meet in the consoles.

Publishing the games exclusively in the consoles is just another marketing bullshit from WB helping Sony and Microsoft to sell more consoles. Now that QLoc works with them they have no excuse to exclude the PC gaming. Either they release it sooner than they know, or there will be a problem.

I hope that the NRS guys read this and forward this issue right at the WB's face.
Great that you met some Sharp dude on PC but consoles are where you play fighting games. Get over it.

Dark_Ky

Noob
I was done with next gen console gaming after they didnt incorporate full support for PS3 sticks from the get go. I mean how hard is it to enable compatibility of an "older" USB device?

what a ripoff really. I will stay on PC no matter what happens and get the PC ports of the FG later. FG developers are releasing PC version at the same time anyway, its just WB has to get their shit together with their ports.

Master Race for live.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
My PC with some tune in can handle perfectly the online with 60fps just fine, which looks like as if I'm playing offline, and this is thanks to QLoc.

The consoles will never be good in online like the PC do.

And that's a fact.

On topic, FGs are the only genre of game I can think of where players get a consistently superior experience on console. And even then, with big games like KI and SFV getting crossplay, the landscape is starting to change. As it stands currently with PC, players get a far superior platform for FPS, MMO, and Indie games, complete with the freedom, customization, graphical improvements, mod access, true MKB controls, and vast catalog of games that a gaming PC provides. Therefore, many PC gamers have no reason to buy a console for anything other than FGs, so it's not shocking that people in this topic don't want to drop 400+ bucks on a console that they will only ever use for Injustice 2.

In a way I lucked out because my roommate has a PS4 in the livingroom that we use, because out of principle I can't justify spending $400 on one game.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
On topic, FGs are the only genre of game I can think of where players get a consistently superior experience on console. And even then, with big games like KI and SFV getting crossplay, the landscape is starting to change. As it stands currently with PC, players get a far superior platform for FPS, MMO, and Indie games, complete with the freedom, customization, graphical improvements, mod access, true MKB controls, and vast catalog of games that a gaming PC provides. Therefore, many PC gamers have no reason to buy a console for anything other than FGs, so it's not shocking that people in this topic don't want to drop 400+ bucks on a console that they will only ever use for Injustice 2.

In a way I lucked out because my roommate has a PS4 in the livingroom that we use, because out of principle I can't justify spending $400 on one game.
You forgot RPG

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Skipping injustice 2, even if it does come out on steam it more then likely will not have xplay anyways.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm thinking of getting a PS4... You didn't get the PS4 Pro, right?
I'm thinking it won't be worth the extra $150 for it...
I just got whatever the $300 Uncharted bundle is. I have a Target Red Card, so I save 5% ($15) and Uncharted traded in for $5 at Gamestop, so it really only cost $280 before taxes.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I'm thinking of getting a PS4... You didn't get the PS4 Pro, right?
I'm thinking it won't be worth the extra $150 for it...
I have a pro. If you just looking to play fighting games then hell no it won't be worth it. Although with boost mode it does even out the odd frameskip that happens every now and then for sf5 so that is nice. But otherwise the pro is generally tuned more to the more big adventure experiences(like horizon, which is utterly fantastic and you should play).

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I have a pro. If you just looking to play fighting games then hell no it won't be worth it. Although with boost mode it does even out the odd frameskip that happens every now and then for sf5 so that is nice. But otherwise the pro is generally tuned more to the more big adventure experiences(like horizon, which is utterly fantastic and you should play).
Good to know.... Btw, does the PS4 Pro use the same power kable as the regular PS4?
I'm planning on buying the PS4 in the U.S. but I will be in Europe for a few months to maybe a year and I was told that this kable works for the regular PS4 over there:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CXAE27W/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I1A79X4P75EB7B&colid=2L7BMYUXMDOPX

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I just got whatever the $300 Uncharted bundle is. I have a Target Red Card, so I save 5% ($15) and Uncharted traded in for $5 at Gamestop, so it really only cost $280 before taxes.
That's what I was thinking of getting... Amazon has it at about $260 before taxes..... Which is why the PS4 Pro ends up kosting even more komparatively..

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
That's what I was thinking of getting... Amazon has it at about $260 before taxes..... Which is why the PS4 Pro ends up kosting even more komparatively..
Oh yeah, definitely do that then. I haven't seen it any cheaper than that.

Monox1de

Noob
I lucked out. A friend of mine borrowed me his 2nd ps4. I would have hated to have to buy a ps4 just to play injustice 2. I would have done it, but i would have hated it.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Good to know.... Btw, does the PS4 Pro use the same power kable as the regular PS4?
I'm planning on buying the PS4 in the U.S. but I will be in Europe for a few months to maybe a year and I was told that this kable works for the regular PS4 over there:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CXAE27W/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I1A79X4P75EB7B&colid=2L7BMYUXMDOPX
The stock ps4 pro cable is like, twice as thick as the normal ps4/ps3 cable. I am not good with model numbers or nothing but its definitely something else entirely.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I lucked out. A friend of mine borrowed me his 2nd ps4. I would have hated to have to buy a ps4 just to play injustice 2. I would have done it, but i would have hated it.
Self hate is one of the best ways to get strong at fighting games, you should have let that powered you.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'm glad WB/NRS are at least not putting out a shitty port at launch this time. GOTY Edition will probably be on PC.
There's already the GOTY Edition on consoles, and it's called "Ultimate Edition". I don't think that they will release anymore DLCs than those 9 DLCs. No excuses.

Yeh i think deep down inside i just made this thread to feel less bad about myself for spending 400 dollars just to play one game.