What's new

Injustice 2: Legendary Edition coming March 27th

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Does anyone know if it will include all the gear unlocked, with the special abilities? If not ZERO reason for me to buy this.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Wow was not expecting another patch

Nothing right now screams nerfs, maybe FS hmmmm

I'd love if they nerfed Braniacs stage

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, Raiden made the cover haha. Fuck yeah! Damn straight. I'll probably get this for my kollection.

Skedar70

Noob
Learning fighting games takes more time than any other type of games in order to enjoy them. I have a big backlog of games that I would like to play other than fighting games. I don't have much free time to play and I rarely get time to play online anymore.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Learning fighting games takes more time than any other type of games in order to enjoy them. I have a big backlog of games that I would like to play other than fighting games. I don't have much free time to play and I rarely get time to play online anymore.
I see. I think Injustice 2 will have plenty of active users even after NRS' next release anyway so it shouldn't be so bad for you or any others who would continue to play it..

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
It better be Bruce in a tuxedo rather then him with his mask off. Easily my least favorite character to play against but I'll start J2'ing on people if they put that shit in.

I would really hope that the premiere skins would be included with the "Ultimate" edition but TBH I doubt it.

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Awesome news, all of those new additions and content to the game are all very welcomed. I'm curious what the new tutorial would look like, and I'm curious if the new level cap will also affect the Multiverse, Legendary Multiverse and even the max amount of loadouts you can have for a character, maybe now instead of 5 loadouts there will be 6, maybe even 8.

Really looking forward to it.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
refresh my memory... but wasn't there a surprise kombat pack after MKXL came out? Could we possibly see another pack?