What's new

Injustice 2: Legendary Edition coming March 27th

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
UPDATE: Some more information about the Legendary Edition has come out. On top of a new Bruce Wayne Batman Premiere Skin, we will also see a raised Level Cap (from 20 to 30) and new gear added into the game. This new content will be available for everyone, not just Legendary Edition players.

Keeping with video game tradition, Injustice 2 has a "Legendary Edition" coming, and it's coming soon. The Injustice 2 Twitter page had some news for people holding out on grabbing the latest game from Netherrealm studios and possibly something for the people currently playing.

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/968848265360826368

edited & promoted by HellblazerHawkman*

Last edited by a moderator:

Skedar70

Noob
Wooooooww. So why would anybody buy the turtles now if they can wait a while and get the whole package. I thought there wasn't going to be one of these since you can buy the complete edition that has everything anyways.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Two things:
MORE GEAR

and why tf is Raiden on the cover when Red Hood was the most requested character next to Starfire.

smh

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So NRS is finally done with Injustice 2, bring it on MK11

And hopefully tutorials actually makes more sense, the training mode is up part with current gen games meaning frame data counter/calculator, replay slots and all the good extras.

portent

Noob
Final little DLC push for NRS. That's fine. All of us who want the "complete" version can get the final stuff and support NRS a little more. I'm not buying it again, but I'll spend the few bucks for the extra shaders and premium skins.

I probably won't be able to keep up with this 2 year NRS cicle anymore.
It’s sad really. I2 has a lot of depth and should be competitive for 3-5 years. It’s the community. NRS is a business. If they can churn out hits every few years then it’s better for them.

I bet mk11 is pretty much planned out. All characters, story, fighting mechanics et cetera.

Skedar70

Noob
It’s sad really. I2 has a lot of depth and should be competitive for 3-5 years. It’s the community. NRS is a business. If they can churn out hits every few years then it’s better for them.

I bet mk11 is pretty much planned out. All characters, story, fighting mechanics et cetera.
How big is NRS? I mean with all the creating of dlc characters and legendary multiverses and new gear, balance patches and all of the stuff that they are still producing for Injustice 2 how much staff do they have that they are already working on the next game. When will it release? Next year april or something? I feel like Mkx just died not long ago. How fast are these guys moving?

How big is NRS? I mean with all the creating of dlc characters and legendary multiverses and new gear, balance patches and all of the stuff that they are still producing for Injustice 2 how much staff do they have that they are already working on the next game. When will it release? Next year april or something? I feel like Mkx just died not long ago. How fast are these guys moving?
I bet they have Been working on mk11 since i2 hit shelves. Prob only a small team dedicated to finishing dlc.