What's new

Injustice 2 - Introducing Catwoman!

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Um... just another example of insane mobile that was not in i1. Game looking more and more like mkx every time I see it. Gets me triggered
I'm feeling the exact same way by the day..they initially reveal 6 passable characters so we let our guard down and then bam, they hit us with a million gimmicks

Lokheit

Noob
I know, but the game doesn't give a shit about the comics. In the context of Inj2 Harley's on Bat's team, Poison Ivy's on Grodd's.

They'll have special dialogue together I'm sure. MKX had a bunch of trolly non-canon quips too.
Catwoman is on Grodd's team too and is extended the offer. And we've seen stuff from the comics being kept, just because the way Damian joined Superman is altered doesn't mean all comics are non canon (specially when dealing with something as basic as confirming that Harley and Ivy are best friends in this reality too which was a given even without the comic).

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Still legacy smh lol
What's wrong with that?

This is how they should be doing it.

Not having to re-invent every damn returning character for every sequel frees up a lot of development time for other things, like just giving them new moves which expands their kit(as we saw in this very trailer) and more or at least more detailed characters as well as other things.

Lokheit

Noob
Cause those characters named are apart of the Insurgency in this universe. Which Ivy isn't apart of.
But Catwoman is in the same team as Poison Ivy in this game though. She might be a double agent or something like that but we don't know for sure. The fight intro isn't even canon but it looks weird that Harley would forget about Pamela when Catwoman is on Harambe's team too.

Yoaks

A spaceman
But Catwoman is in the same team as Poison Ivy in this game though. She might be a double agent or something like that but we don't know for sure. The fight intro isn't even canon but it looks weird that Harley would forget about Pamela when Catwoman is on Harambe's team too.
I'm just going by whats already happened in the comics and the first game.

Error

DF2+R2
Is no one gonna talk about the fact that Harley mentioned Kate in the intro who is BATWOMAN. i think we may see her in the game after all.
That Kate Kane mention in the intro made me GASP. I know it's a longshot, but Batwoman DLC (Huntress and Batgirl premier skins, too?) would be so lit. I know she's another Batman character but she's great in her own right and one of DC's best heroes right now.

Re: Catwoman, she looks fun but couldn't they have given her claw effects a different color from Cheetah's? Not going to help the 'they're the same' nonsense.
I'd settle just for a Batwoman premier skin on Batman. In fact just remove Batman from the game and replace him with Batwoman lol

Looks good.

But the cat assist actually made me cringe. It looks goofy- and yet not goofy enough to be funny. Just awkward.

Lokheit

Noob
Looks good.

But the cat assist actually made me cringe. It looks goofy- and yet not goofy enough to be funny. Just awkward.
That's the exact description I was looking for. At least the hyenas are huge ans Dex-Starr has a freaking red ring. Catwoman's cat has to be up on green pills to do anything meaningful on fights against these kind of opponents and even then it's awkward.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
haha that ass shot.

Not a big CW fan, but she looks cool. Should be fun watching Catwoman vs. Cheetah fights.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Safe 50/50's are braindead tho... I was saying I hope she doesn't keep them.
Wait didn't every character has a safe 50/50 starter. Plus she is a rush down character. She deserve it in a game like injustice 2 unless it's mk just give her pressure chip damage like lue kane

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Wait didn't every character has a safe 50/50 starter. Plus she is a rush down character. She deserve it in a game like injustice 2 unless it's mk just give her pressure chip damage like lue kane
Yeah they did and it was one of the biggest problems... Also, nobody has that in I2 so far. Being a rushdown character doesn't mean she should have those, there are better ways to make a rushdown character be good without safe 50/50's.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Yeah they did and it was one of the biggest problems... Also, nobody has that in I2 so far. Being a rushdown character doesn't mean she should have those, there are better ways to make a rushdown character be good without safe 50/50's.
Like what???? Her j2 if you space it right you can always block her 50\50 because her b1 never reaches. Catwoman only shines when she get literally close. Black canary has a 50/50 and black canary literally shines when she get close so their is nothing braindead. Actually her 50/50 are not even vortex. Without that then she wouldn't be any good that is why they gave her a overhead

Wonder Woman most likely she will have it.

Last edited:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Like what???? Her j2 if you space it right you can always block her 50\50 because her b1 never reaches. Catwoman only shines when she get literally close. Black canary has a 50/50 and black canary literally shines when she get close so their is nothing braindead. Actually her 50/50 are not even vortex. Without that then she wouldn't be any good that is why they gave her a overhead

Wonder Woman most likely she will have it.
Yeah I agree with her having 50/50's but not SAFE LAUNCHING 50/50's...

Canary's mix-ups are all punisheable. WW lost hers since her low is pretty slow (assuming it stays like that) and still her low is punisheable since 16 Bit said in her stream that it's a high risk/reward string.